PDA

View Full Version : Future Updates...

[Jay]
15-09-2010, 06:43 PM
Found this thread on the public forums today, here quick find code: 16-17-346-61601922
I picked the most interesting parts

Been talking for hours with the Jagex Moderators at the RuneFest, and got some good information on ingame stuff.

-The belt slot is probably going to be added in the future, including belts based on how long you've had membership and belts based on the different skills (boosting combat or holding tools or so).
-Mod Chris L made the Strange Power event.
-The floors after Occult are going to be called Warped, which will look kinda like Hell with fire and stuffs.
-The new demon boss which will come with that will be switching weapons (including Saggitarian Bow) and also require players to switch weapons.
-There will be 2 more Dungeoneering batches and a total of 60 floors at the end.
-At the end the Strange Power will be explained, and is supposed to be one of the reasons players play RuneScape (as in how epic it is going to be).
-The Frozen Door in Godwars is -NOT- Zaros, nor Guthix related. It is not designed at all yet.

-Mod Chris L was thinking of creating a boss monster behind the Frozen Door that's supposed to be so wicked and powerful that the 4 Gods sealed it away behind it (surprisingly close to what I had suggested a while back on the official forums).
-Armour with increasing Lifepoints are probably going to be added in the future.
-Mods were interested in my idea for old skool PvP worlds (pre-2007 gear and weapons allowed only).

Ohh yes, adding a little bit on the Frozen Door information. When I talked to Chris, he said he probably wanted to make it require 4 keys to open the door, the 4 keys being dropped by the other Godwars bosses. Also probably being made tradable too. No word on the key opening the door permanently, or if it would have charges or work only once.

The new dung floors could also mean new rewards as well as some great xp, however my main problem is it will be even more difficult to find a team but the strange power will be revealed.

The life point increasing armour sounds very appealing.

The idea for the new gdw's boss also sounds interesting.

Thoughts all?

Thomas
15-09-2010, 06:54 PM
nice find, to me only the increasing armour sounds kwl

Sly
16-09-2010, 12:33 AM
60 floors will be ridiculous i've never been past f33 but i suppose i will now i'm getting combat.
all sounds crap cept the belts

[Jay]
16-09-2010, 10:17 AM
Yes 60 floors, but I am going to assume that they are going to be very difficult and could take up to 2 hours....

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!