PDA

View Full Version : Super Values

Exelglug
08-08-2005, 03:08 PM
Ive investigated this area hard and it is difficult to keep track of these values. But here are some values i think are suitable

DAY POSTED VALUES: Monday 8th August 2005

Dj Decks : 17 T - increased by 1 T - The Dj decks are hard to find on habbo and it is hard to actually get your hands on one. There has been many people who have won the Dj Decks and have traded them for a high price yet this does not occur often. Therefore i think this is the right value.
DISCO : 3 T & 13 CS - decrease of 2 CS - Through the rooms i have seen more near the start of this furni, it was at a high price. I believe this furni is getting slightly more common from the rooms i have seen on habbo. This was quite tricky to value but i am sure this value is just about correct.
Dj Throne (NEW) : Value Unavailable - This is a poster that i found in callie's treasure chest room and im sure other people have ound it aswell. This value is unknown and is not yet available to habbos. I thought id show it anyway as this furni cannot have a price stuck on it currently.

I think these are the Values that i believe are correct. I will update on more furni soon. Thanks for reading :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

NekkLe
08-08-2005, 04:48 PM
Hi Exelglug :)

Thanks for your values. When reporting Super Rare values, it can be tricky getting an exact value. They always seem to have a slight change every week to 2 weeks. This can vary depending on what Super Rare it is.
Your values look accurate enough, so just makesure you keep posting accuratley enough, always try to improve your values on each post you give us.

Thanks for posting your values :) please post more along with your comments and opinions.

NekkLe
Rare Value Reporter.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!