PDA

View Full Version : New Battleball Furni

JerseySafety
17-09-2010, 03:49 AM
Well, I think it's really colourful, but some of it looks a bit randomly designed lol.

http://puhekupla.com/en/News/627

JerseySafety
17-09-2010, 05:00 AM
Can't edit so....

The battleball is so colourful!
Since the test rooms don't have the full range of furni in them :D

Pretty much everything flashes (I'm thinking extreme lagg), the caterpillar can glow green or just be normal, dragon pieces can be head blowing fire or just body.
The robot thing at top right has arms that are spiky, same with the blue bear.
It's awesome furniture and most of all I love the Announcement Spheres (flashy disco ball things) they are a much better disco ball!
The duck lights are groovy to, flashing different colours

http://i55.tinypic.com/4iyhqh.png

Mathew
17-09-2010, 06:18 AM
Top left it says "Ticket Browser".... anyone know anything about paying credits for tickets or whether it's free? :O

Thomas
17-09-2010, 06:19 AM
tbh, out of that i only like the telles because there more compact then archuethis telles :P

and whats with all this Japanese/chines stuff?

Deak
17-09-2010, 09:53 AM
Top left it says "Ticket Browser".... anyone know anything about paying credits for tickets or whether it's free? :O

OMG. I hope we dont have to pay to play, bad move if people have to in my opinion

Dean
17-09-2010, 10:01 AM

The screenshot is a Habbo retro :P He's just showing us the furni on Habbo (using a retro) because it isn't for purchase yet.

Anyway, I really like the Battleball furni and it gives me the impression of something similar to laser tag, and hopefully it'll be really colourful and rave like. :P

JerseySafety
18-09-2010, 05:32 AM
Yes, the teleports are awesome, the Japanese and Chinese stuff is actually part of it, which is weird lol :P

tbh, out of that i only like the telles because there more compact then archuethis telles :P

and whats with all this Japanese/chines stuff?

Thanks for clearing that up Dean, should of mentioned it .
And I agree about the 'rave like' furniture, it's so colourful :)

The screenshot is a Habbo retro :P He's just showing us the furni on Habbo (using a retro) because it isn't for purchase yet.

Anyway, I really like the Battleball furni and it gives me the impression of something similar to laser tag, and hopefully it'll be really colourful and rave like. :P

tm
18-09-2010, 10:16 AM
'Tickets' refers to support tickets ie. help system requests.

The game will be free to play but pricey to build yourself.

Moh
18-09-2010, 11:59 AM
They should have let Battle Ball die with a good name, this will ruin its name :(

Ed.
18-09-2010, 12:05 PM
I think this is addingg a lot of new potential to Habbo for things such as Takeshi's castle and whatnot.

Wonderful
18-09-2010, 02:02 PM
It's just not going to be fun. I've just had a play with it on a retro and if it's the same on real habbo you can't get like a circle of squares locked in order to lock the one's in the middle :/ which makes for pretty boring and dull games.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!