PDA

View Full Version : Playstation Move

Frodo13.
17-09-2010, 12:59 PM
So, Playstation Move controllers are out today. Anyone planning on getting it today (my Dad is picking up the camera, controller and sub-controller when he finishes work today) or are you going to get it when more titles that feature move are released. Perhaps your not getting it at all?

dbgtz
17-09-2010, 02:13 PM
Gonna ask for it for xmas, will be awesome with heavy rain and several others.

Fez
17-09-2010, 02:50 PM
Investing in it for LittleBigPlanet 2.

Shar
17-09-2010, 05:08 PM
My mum pre-ordered it for my brother and went and collected it today. It's pretty neat!

Stitch
17-09-2010, 07:17 PM
I'll probably ask for it for Christmas because I have hardly any money. I can only afford one out of the 4 games I want in the next few months (Rock Band 3 Keyboard bundle) :( I'm hoping my brother will buy FIFA 11 and my sister's boyfriend (who currently lives here) buys Black Ops. That would knock two of them off the list of 3 I can't buy (the other one is LBP2).

My friend bought it and he said I could go round to try it out so that should help me for when I start thinking about Christmas.

Shar
18-09-2010, 11:57 AM
It's pretty awesome, way better than the wii!

Apple
26-09-2010, 11:18 AM
Not really looked into it that much myself but I think I will be getting my older brother one for his birthday, haven't even checked how much they cost but hopefully not too much. :P

Stickie
28-09-2010, 12:02 PM
wasnt realy my thing, but bought it anyway for portal 2 and little big planet 2. got me a starterspack with demodisc and i must say Sony did a great job with it. one little "warning" for all of you who use it, if there is alot of sunlight in your room, it's better to close the curtains since the eye camera registers the size of the lightning orb to calculate the distance, if there's too much light in the room, it can get a little frustrating if your movements dont get copied exactly

LMS16
26-10-2010, 01:54 PM
Well, at first I was thinking twice about buying it as it was £30 a controller + £25 for a game, never the less, with my bank card in my hand I walked into granger games and purchased 1 controller and sports champions. On my first go I thought nothing of it, same as the wii I thought.

Then popped along my wages, another controller and another 2 games (racquet sports & heavy rain), had a quick pop on the sports one, same as the wii... had a go on heavy rain, abit naff...

Overall I like the PSMove, although in total I must have spent £130+ on someone that I have used for around an hour.

I dont have much time for it but hopefully it will be alot more interesting when better games come out ect...

Lew.

dbgtz
26-10-2010, 08:41 PM
Well, at first I was thinking twice about buying it as it was £30 a controller + £25 for a game, never the less, with my bank card in my hand I walked into granger games and purchased 1 controller and sports champions. On my first go I thought nothing of it, same as the wii I thought.

Then popped along my wages, another controller and another 2 games (racquet sports & heavy rain), had a quick pop on the sports one, same as the wii... had a go on heavy rain, abit naff...

Overall I like the PSMove, although in total I must have spent £130+ on someone that I have used for around an hour.

I dont have much time for it but hopefully it will be alot more interesting when better games come out ect...

Lew.

Heavy Rain is an immense game, what drugs are you on?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!