PDA

View Full Version : iphone 4 on 3

Technologic
18-09-2010, 12:26 PM
Basically my mum just said "Do you want an phone for xmas?" so obviously i said yeah, now im trying to find the best deals. 3 seems to be the best with a 16GB phone costing £99, 5000 texts, 500 minutes and 1GB internet data. Should i go for this deal? Who has the phone on 3?

Thread moved by dinasaw (Forum Super Moderator) From 'Technology Discussion'

Alexx..
18-09-2010, 01:07 PM
3 does the best deals cause they're a rubbish company, don't go for them.

Pyroka
18-09-2010, 02:06 PM
3 does the best deals cause they're a rubbish company, don't go for them.

riddle me this, i have a friend who ahs been on 3 for quite some time, and she got a loyalty deal for the iPhone 4, was like 25 quid for the exact same deal.. if not a bit better. she says the signal is pretty damn good.

and we have you miss alexandra who says otherwise. have you got the iphone 4 on 3 on this contract?

should go for the deal, cuz if you live in a city no doubt youll get signal well good anyway

GommeInc
18-09-2010, 02:40 PM
riddle me this, i have a friend who ahs been on 3 for quite some time, and she got a loyalty deal for the iPhone 4, was like 25 quid for the exact same deal.. if not a bit better. she says the signal is pretty damn good.

and we have you miss alexandra who says otherwise. have you got the iphone 4 on 3 on this contract?

should go for the deal, cuz if you live in a city no doubt youll get signal well good anyway
Their signal is pretty crap in all the obvious areas. She must be very lucky :P In the south and east the signal is dreadful - Kent you get barely any, with special consideration with Canterbury where you get barely no signal in the city. Essex is lousy in all the big towns (Colchester, Chelmsford and Witham are the few I know suffer from a lack of signal on 3).

Alexx..
18-09-2010, 02:41 PM

Well some of my friends are on 3, cause they get like unlim texts for about £10-15 a month and they all say the signals rubbish and they can't wait to change from 3, and loads people complain about 3 so unless your friend is a one-off with good signal or what.

and no i don't have an iphone 4 on 3 cause i wouldn't dare use 3.

http://www.reviewcentre.com/reviews12640.html

Pyroka
18-09-2010, 02:55 PM
Their signal is pretty crap in all the obvious areas. She must be very lucky :P In the south and east the signal is dreadful - Kent you get barely any, with special consideration with Canterbury where you get barely no signal in the city. Essex is lousy in all the big towns (Colchester, Chelmsford and Witham are the few I know suffer from a lack of signal on 3).

She lives up north near blackburn actually :P but yeah i never used to get O2 signal in her house and she gets 3 signal, its SHOCKIN.

GommeInc
18-09-2010, 03:00 PM
She lives up north near blackburn actually :P but yeah i never used to get O2 signal in her house and she gets 3 signal, its SHOCKIN.
Burn her and the house down, it's not natural :P O2 cheat anyway, they used to be BT Cellnet and BT pretty much owned all the masts and what nots in the country at the time.

Pyroka
18-09-2010, 03:00 PM
how naughty mind not bothered im on O2 BWAHAHA. ;D

GommeInc
18-09-2010, 03:06 PM
So am I, since they first became O2 :P

jam666
18-09-2010, 08:34 PM
Ive been on 3 for the last 2 years and i have NEVER had a problem with signal or anything else :). it varies across the country and for each person. For example i get a VERY good signal on three but with orange my signal is sketchy.

Go for it on three, i have not regretted doing so but others have so its completely up to yourself.

Jam
18-09-2010, 08:36 PM
Get a friend with a 3 phone or a £15-£20 phone on 3 and see how the signal is where you would use it often.

Caution
18-09-2010, 08:37 PM
3 are really good, I've never had any problem and I always get signal in quite a rural area.

JACKTARD
19-09-2010, 09:21 AM
I'm on 3 and from experience the signal is no worse than tmobile. customer service is awful though

Cheryl
19-09-2010, 10:48 AM
I'm on 3 and where I live - Peterborough and also lots of rural places around Leicester and Nottingham - I never have any lack of signal.

Also a friend on 3 did say their customer support is bad, as Jack said, but I cannot say I've to deal with them as of yet.

Rapidshare
20-09-2010, 04:57 PM
What a **** deal, go with tescos..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!