PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] Enlargement - FINISHED!!!

Samantha
18-09-2010, 12:35 PM
Well, ok, it's finished. I got a little bored, so went for the easiest shading I knew possible.

I don't mind if you think it's rubbish. It's my first one.

http://i54.tinypic.com/2hdv0b6.png

TonyBest
18-09-2010, 12:56 PM
Not bad but some bits still looks abit odd like near the top of the stand where its not perfectly round

Samantha
18-09-2010, 01:02 PM
If you looked at my previous threads I did say I know and that I didn't take time on my lines as it was my first one :)
Thank you for the comments.

:odey:
18-09-2010, 02:41 PM
It really is amazing for a first one :D
Really is :)
Really great work, obviously there's one or two errors but I'm sure I can let them slide... :P
Great work, great to see it finished :D
+rep :D

Nochant
18-09-2010, 05:23 PM
I think Its quite good,
The Lines Aren't amazing.
But the shadowing is great and you've done quite well concidering the size of the alt.
Rep +

Samantha
18-09-2010, 05:49 PM
Aw thanks for the rep :)
Agree with all your comments! :D

dbgtz
18-09-2010, 06:27 PM
Ok seriously you always seem make multiple threads for the same alts when it really doesnt need it. It is completely pointless.

Onto the graphics, its not great tbh even if it is your first, I've seen way better and I think you made yours too big.
1 - The top bits really dodgy as the sizes vary alot, whereas in the actual thing its roughly the same thickness.
2 - the line art is really dodgy, some bits need smoothing.
3 - The texture that is actually in the original furni is not in yours.
4 - That middle bit which is split is weird, I think you didnt see what it actually is. Thats basically the light bit and it starts to get darker around but it looks like you treated it more of a texture.

hope this helps as you clearly have the determination.

Samantha
18-09-2010, 07:07 PM
I love getting comments off you, as you're really honest, thanks :)

I'll take your comments into consideration! :)

I do agree the lines are stupid, the whole thing is too big and I didn't really look at the wood effect in as much detail, which I need to do.

+Rep
Edit: Won't let me rep sorry. :(
Edit2: Done rep. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!