PDA

View Full Version : New Values Pages

Mr-Trainor
18-09-2010, 02:46 PM
The updates look good :) I like the new graphs as they're much smaller but on some items, certain dates show up more than once. Is it because they were updating more than once in a day?

-Danube-
18-09-2010, 02:53 PM
Graphs and recently updated things etc should fix themselves after a few days. This is because when we have been changing prices of Rares over the past few days, these have been applied to the updated pages rather to the old pages the public could see. So it should fix itself.

We understand that it's currently not working on Chrome and Safari (Just the hover over) but this is being worked on

Blob
18-09-2010, 03:19 PM
Yeah, jQuery is stopping the hover working on the rare values pages and I don't currently have enough access to stop this happening. Will be sorted.

Blob
18-09-2010, 04:33 PM
Rare Values hover now works in Google Chrome and Safari.

Also, you will see multiple dates if they have been updated on the same day twice or haven't been updated (just added) as you can't create a graph with just one value.

Mr-Trainor
18-09-2010, 06:57 PM
Also, you will see multiple dates if they have been updated on the same day twice or haven't been updated (just added) as you can't create a graph with just one value.
Ok, thanks Ryan :D

Mark
18-09-2010, 07:38 PM
I really like them and I think it is a great way to make the Rare Values more popular! :)

j0rd
18-09-2010, 07:48 PM
Love it, love how you can view values in gold bars (very handy)

-Danube-
18-09-2010, 07:50 PM
Love it, love how you can view values in gold bars (very handy)

It's in the hover over Jord, it states the value in HC and now in Gold Bars

j0rd
18-09-2010, 07:52 PM
It's in the hover over Jord, it states the value in HC and now in Gold Bars

Ye thats what I meant but couldnt think of any other way to word it. :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!