PDA

View Full Version : Fable 3

Nalfar
20-09-2010, 01:54 PM
No thread yet? Fair enough.

I really enjoyed Fable 2 strangely enough and I'm looking forward to Fable 3. Achievement list is out today. They're not as fun as Fable 2's but there's still some 'strange' ones:

Have a child with another Xbox LIVE player.

Can't wait :D

redtom
20-09-2010, 03:12 PM
I loved Fable 2, really can't wait till fable 3, reach has taken my mind of it for now :P Still over a month to wait though :'(
I'll take a look at the Achievement list now

Neil
20-09-2010, 08:04 PM
I love Fable, I've played through Fable 1 and 2 multiple times, got all the achievements on Fable 2 + DLC and all the pub games achievements, really like the list for Fable 3, got my collectors edition pre-ordered. ^^

Yupt
20-09-2010, 09:03 PM
I was looking at fable and concidering getting 3. Probably wont get it straight away, will probs wait for it's price to die first. Do you hav to have played 1 & 2 first to understand it?

samsaBEAR
20-09-2010, 10:53 PM
I was looking at fable and concidering getting 3. Probably wont get it straight away, will probs wait for it's price to die first. Do you hav to have played 1 & 2 first to understand it?
I'm pretty sure the idea of Fable 3 is that you play as the son(/daughter?) of the person you play as in Fable 2, I may be wrong though. I'm guessing it'll help if you've played the other games though.
I'm looking forward to this. Fable 2 had me hooked since the word go, and I'm sure 3 will be the same

redtom
21-09-2010, 07:21 PM
Each Fable is set in the same place but with a diffrent character, if you haven't played the other it wont matter, if you have you might notice a few things here and there refering to the previous games.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!