PDA

View Full Version : Habbo.ch & Habbo.de to Merge

Frisky
21-09-2010, 12:09 PM
----------------------------
German to English translation
http://translate.google.com/

A message to all Habbos from Switzerland, Austria and Germany ...

We are in Habbo make even bigger in Europe with thousands of people who can be your friends!

Therefore, Sulake will join together to end of September and Habbo.ch Habbo.de to a single page.

The new Habbo.de will give you the opportunity to meet thousands of new friends from Germany, Austria and Switzerland, with more competitions, concerts and star chats as before!

We can imagine that you have many questions about it: you can check but be sure that we are very careful in planning. We will provide you in the coming days with sufficient information, stay tuned!

If you should still have questions, please read the FAQshier. Has one of your questions are not answered yet? Then they post it here in the forum of the Community News.
Sulake

----------------------------

Original message:
http://www.habbo.de/articles/1466-wichtige-mitteilung

http://www.habbo.ch/articles/1128-wichtige-mitteilung

Eine Nachricht für alle Habbos aus der Schweiz, Österreich und Deutschland...

Wir sind dabei, Habbo in Europa noch grösser zu machen mit tausenden Leuten, die deine Freunde werden können!

Deshalb wird Sulake bis Ende September Habbo.ch und Habbo.de zu einer einzigen Seite zusammenschliessen.

Das neue Habbo.de wird dir die Möglichkeit geben, tausende neue Freunde aus Deutschland, Österreich und der Schweiz zu treffen, mit noch mehr Wettbewerben, Events und Starchats als zuvor!

Wir können uns vorstellen, dass du viele Fragen dazu hast, du kannst dir aber sicher sein, dass wir sehr vorsichtig bei der Planung vorgehen. Wir werden dich in den kommenden Tagen mit ausreichend Infos versorgen, bleib also dran!

Wenn du doch noch Fragen haben solltest, lies bitte die FAQshier. Wurde eine deiner Fragen trotzdem nicht beantwortet? Dann poste sie doch hier ins Forum der Community News.
Sulake

Cosmic
21-09-2010, 12:11 PM
Not all that surprised by this, however it makes me wonder whether they'll merge any other hotels after this one.

Frisky
21-09-2010, 12:14 PM
Yeah was no surprise at all!

p.s. love your sig ♥

Deak
21-09-2010, 12:31 PM
When i saw the thread title i thought it was going to be with the .com site.

I wouldn't be surprised if they merged all of the hotels possible who speak the same language together

Nixt
21-09-2010, 01:07 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if they merged all of the hotels possible who speak the same language together

Almost certainly will be the case - if there are any left lol. It makes perfect business sense to do so, I'm surprised they haven't done it faster in fact.

Ajthedragon
22-09-2010, 07:00 AM
Will Spain merge with some South American hotels in the future?

At least this one not being laid off for months.

karter
22-09-2010, 08:42 AM
Will Spain merge with some South American hotels in the future?

At least this one not being laid off for months.

If Sulake has further plans to merge hotels , it will certainly merge the South american hotels with spain , all of them speak spanish

Storking
22-09-2010, 02:37 PM
Roll on the day when all Habbo hotels are merged into Habbo.com :)

Jordy
22-09-2010, 02:48 PM
If Sulake has further plans to merge hotels , it will certainly merge the South american hotels with spain , all of them speak spanishIncorrect. There is already a Portugese speaking hotel which covers Brazil and Portugal.

The Spanish speaking hotel is also the official hotel for Spain (Obviously!), Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico, Peru, Venezuela and Uruguay. Hence why it was the biggest hotel before the .COM merge.

There's no other merges which would make sense as they'll be only be one hotel per language once this merge go ahead. I'm unsure whether the smaller hotels such as Denmark, Norway and Sweden will be able to continue though, these are already managed by the same staff in offices in Copenhagan though.

xxMATTGxx
22-09-2010, 03:37 PM
Roll on the day when all Habbo hotels are merged into Habbo.com :)

They wouldn't do that because they would have to accommodate multi-language support on every page throughout their website including their client. It's possible but surely would annoy most people when you go on an English speaking hotel and there is 1000's of users who are speaking Spanish and so on. Unless they give us translators lol.

qaxzsw
22-09-2010, 07:41 PM
I feel sorry for the Swiss people who speak french or italian...

Jordy
25-09-2010, 12:33 AM
I feel sorry for the Swiss people who speak french or italian...I wouldn't, 70% of the Swiss population speak German as their first language. Currently Habbo.CH only supports German so the Italian/French speakers (Who can probably speak German as a second language anyway) would of joined Habbo.FR or Habbo.IT

-:Undertaker:-
25-09-2010, 12:54 AM
It is a shame that all these hotels are closing, if things did ever get financially bad for Sulake though we'd probably end up with one hotel.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!