PDA

View Full Version : [+REP] Shoutcast Auto DJ Control Script AND send mobile messages to email

Calvin
21-09-2010, 05:50 PM
Right I have two questions if anyone would be willing to help with.

Firstly, I have the CentovaCast AutoDJ Control Script so I can turn the autoDJ on and off by the click of the button, but when I click it, it says wrong username + password, yet it's 100% correct. Anyone help?

Also, is it possible for some way I can get my text messages from a phone sent to an email?

+REP.

Thread moved by dinasaw (Forum Super Moderator) From 'Technology Discussion'

DeejayMachoo$
22-09-2010, 03:10 PM
[QUOTE=Skizzling;6745608]Also, is it possible for some way I can get my text messages from a phone sent to an email/QUOTE]

I'm not sure what you mean there, if you mean this;

OP Sends text message to number;

Then the text message shows up in a email or a web application? Because i know this can be done from around (£20 / month) at AQL (www.aql.com), and then to send outgoing messages i believe its around £50 a month for 500 and you can work it out from there.

Calvin
23-09-2010, 05:13 PM
[QUOTE=Skizzling;6745608]Also, is it possible for some way I can get my text messages from a phone sent to an email/QUOTE]

I'm not sure what you mean there, if you mean this;

OP Sends text message to number;

Then the text message shows up in a email or a web application? Because i know this can be done from around (£20 / month) at AQL (www.aql.com), and then to send outgoing messages i believe its around £50 a month for 500 and you can work it out from there.Yeah matt, I had a look at that but it's about £50 per month I believe. I did have a cheaper solution but it involved in sending the txts to an email.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!