PDA

View Full Version : Bulding a pc

saby12
21-09-2010, 08:51 PM
Hi i need help building my pc ive got all the complainant n it i think ive put them all back in but my its not powering up its annoying me

Help me

Grippz
21-09-2010, 08:56 PM
Start again, double check all of the connections and go through the setup from scratch :)

hamheyelliot
21-09-2010, 08:57 PM
Hi i need help building my pc ive got all the complainant n it i think ive put them all back in but my its not powering up its annoying me

Help me
you've got hundreds of potential problems but i'm going to hope you've put all the 'complainants' back in correctly and the wires attached to the case itself aren't plugged correctly into the motherboard?

Jack!
21-09-2010, 09:12 PM

Help me

any chance of a photo? it could be lots of things. everything got power? PSU in correctly? Motherboard in right? could be anything. I know this isnt much help, but its really all we can do, unless we can see a photo or something inside the case.

AgnesIO
22-09-2010, 07:05 AM
When you say it isn't powering up do you mean it starts, then stops? If so then it may be the motherboard - I had that problem.

We need more info though. Pictures? What have you put in it?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!