PDA

View Full Version : hxf being VERY slow

Special
22-09-2010, 12:07 PM
yet again habboxforum is being extremely slow. i know it's not my laptop because other websites work fine

please sort it soon

Neversoft
22-09-2010, 12:08 PM
Right now? It isn't slow for me.

Josh
22-09-2010, 12:09 PM
It's periodically slow for me. It slows down for a minute or two and then it speeds right back up and the cycle continues.

Special
22-09-2010, 12:11 PM
It's periodically slow for me. It slows down for a minute or two and then it speeds right back up and the cycle continues.

this

which makes it all the more annoying. not to mention the 5+ seconds for the post to posted and 30 seconds to search for new posts.....

kk.
22-09-2010, 12:13 PM
i bet its still from this: http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=666872

Jamesy
22-09-2010, 12:52 PM
I feel your pain, and I wish I could sort it but it's something Jin has to fix so waiting on him really. I'll try and find out a status update if I spot him online.

Richie
22-09-2010, 12:55 PM
what is jin and how can I buy one

yh its slow for me too

Alkaz
22-09-2010, 01:03 PM
Lol

Sometimes its not too bad but others I just give up log off :P

-Nick
22-09-2010, 03:24 PM

yh its slow for me too

Jins onwer

But

it takes me 0.0001 sexands to get on this site

Apple
22-09-2010, 07:32 PM
i bet its still from this: http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=666872

Yeh that probably is the reason. However mine is fine most of the time, does have its slow times though.

Alex3213
23-09-2010, 06:07 AM
Yeh that probably is the reason. However mine is fine most of the time, does have its slow times though.

Yeah this really, it has got faster recently imho but there is the odd slow moment

(ESPECIALLY REPLYING, NO WONDER I DON'T POST MUCH!!! :P)

Samantha
23-09-2010, 06:58 AM
Agreed with most comments, quick replying is a real nuisance imo. You probably don't spell it like that - oops.
Also. sometimes I have to open a new browser just to get on the site. It went down for me, and then I had 3 tabs trying to get onto HxF at once. Only 2 worked, and they were in a different tab to the original.
It's annoying when some people post a lot. (Not me just saying).

marriott0.01
23-09-2010, 07:53 AM
Running fine for me and uTorrent is taking up most of my bandwidth anyway. Can hardly watch a video online but HxF seems fine.

Jordy
23-09-2010, 08:31 AM
Running fine for me and uTorrent is taking up most of my bandwidth anyway. Can hardly watch a video online but HxF seems fine.It's periodically slow for everyone at certain times, we're not debating whether it is slow or not.

Between 1-2am for the past few months, every day it gets very slow. The past few days things see to have improved slightly.

Nixt
23-09-2010, 10:26 AM
It's periodically slow for everyone at certain times, we're not debating whether it is slow or not.

Between 1-2am for the past few months, every day it gets very slow. The past few days things see to have improved slightly.

1 - 2am is the kind of time the backups are run (this happens automatically) and this is why you will notice things going slow or going offline.

Jordy
23-09-2010, 04:10 PM
1 - 2am is the kind of time the backups are run (this happens automatically) and this is why you will notice things going slow or going offline.Ohhh that makes sense do you think moving it back by a few hours could be looked into? For North American users it's still evening at that time and I enjoy some late night browsing sometimes :)

Nixt
23-09-2010, 04:25 PM
Ohhh that makes sense do you think moving it back by a few hours could be looked into? For North American users it's still evening at that time and I enjoy some late night browsing sometimes :)

It's quite possible we could move it a little later by an hour or two. It does mean it will go down early for some Australians but we're talking morning time when most will be at school / in bed so it shouldn't be too much of a problem. I'll talk to Jin when I see him about and see if this is possible.

Minstrels
23-09-2010, 05:11 PM
It's slow for me, only site which is slow. Gash.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!