PDA

View Full Version : Well

GoldenMerc
23-09-2010, 04:16 PM
Im wanting 3 ranges done for a new website, Basic, Premium, Expert
Basic would be £170
Premium would be £450
Expert would be £600

Worth of pc componets, So they pay and we build it for them, Would anyone be able to add 3 carts together of what we could include, Hopefully intel rather than AMD but depending on what you can get at those prices.
Ross

Jam
23-09-2010, 04:27 PM
Wouldn't the point be they choose the components? Otherwise they may as well just go buy a brand name PC from Currys or whatnot.

EDIT: What person who is looking for a sub £200 computer would even contemplate your 'service'. If companies that can produce things in their millions can (hardly) produce a computer for that price, how are you going to? A copy of Windows alone would be at least £80.

GoldenMerc
23-09-2010, 04:37 PM
If you compare the specs e.g look at the price your favourite shop currys sell it for and look how much the components cost they make about £200 profit on average i imagine, Its just a idea and im not asking for opinions :)

Jack!
23-09-2010, 05:46 PM
If you compare the specs e.g look at the price your favourite shop currys sell it for and look how much the components cost they make about £200 profit on average i imagine, Its just a idea and im not asking for opinions :)

Copy the companies? same PC cheaper price?

Jam
23-09-2010, 06:11 PM

You cannot build a computer running Windows 7 for £170. Its not possible, and Currys don't make £200 on a £370 (your 170+200) computer, otherwise what would the manufacturer be making?

Rapidshare
23-09-2010, 06:29 PM
Why you doing this when you cant even do your own parts?

your business, your work.

EDIT: Someone hasnt looked at the market either. 170 with windows 7 is just ****.

peteyt
26-09-2010, 01:52 AM
If anything it should be completley custom.

I'd like a website where I can get the perfect PC built for me at the cheapest price possiblel.

E.G possibly even a live chat system where I tell them what I want, and they see what I can do. I could end up getting a really good pc for like audio protduction with very basic graphic card - that way im paying for what I want

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!