PDA

View Full Version : MTV EMA 2010

BingoBenny
23-09-2010, 08:12 PM
Support your favorite acts and you could win your own MTV EMA Trophies!
MTV Europe Music Awards is happening on November 7th in Madrid, and the artists need YOUR votes! Supporting them could even win you our special Habbofied Silver and Gold MTV EMA Trophies -- in other words, an all around win-win situation - so VOTE!
The voting will end November 4th and you can vote every day (to increase your own winning chances) until then!
Once you've voted, you can go hang out with like-minded music fans in the MTV EMA room ยป
RULES AND PRIZES
* We will be renewing the poll below every day (Friday polls will be up till Monday) until November 4th 2010, allowing you many chances to vote for your favorite artists.
* We will reward every 500th voter the Silver MTV trophy (e.g. the 1st voter, 501st voter, 1001st voter etc), and every day three completely random voters will win the Golden MTV Trophy.
* One Habbo can only win ONE trophy altogether, so if you already won a Silver trophy, you will not be eligible to win again.
* Trophies will be awarded every Thursday during this period.

Good luck to you and your favorite artists!
- Hotel Staff

Sound pretty good - I may be able to grab one of these now!

Deak
23-09-2010, 08:21 PM
We had this last year apart from they didn't reward people for being the 1st, 501st etc voter... so hopefully I'll be able to have a Gold MTV 2010 trophy to go with my 2009 Silver one.

I'm definitely entering this :)

user130523
23-09-2010, 09:56 PM
We had this last year apart from they didn't reward people for being the 1st, 501st etc voter... so hopefully I'll be able to have a Gold MTV 2010 trophy to go with my 2009 Silver one.

I'm definitely entering this :)
its the same trophies they gave out last year.

j0rd
23-09-2010, 10:01 PM
Shame about 3 gold trophys a day, big fall for them i think :(
Ive filled out poll tho

LightSoldier
24-09-2010, 06:59 AM
Whats the link to this article, since I'm an Australian lmao...

EDIT: Dont worry, I was wrong, find it >_<''

Deak
24-09-2010, 11:16 AM
its the same trophies they gave out last year.

True apart from the one from last year is called MTV 2009 and these are MTV 2010 :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!