PDA

View Full Version : Habbos listening to us!

Michael
24-09-2010, 10:45 AM
Well I reported all these dating rooms on the navigator, as im kind of fed up seeing all these. It also says in the Habbo Way:

* Do not take part in sexual activities, make sexual proposals or respond to them

and nearly everyone is doing that? And the reply I got was: http://oi51.tinypic.com/5dun8g.jpg

Txyla
24-09-2010, 06:00 PM
How do they know your name?

Samantha
24-09-2010, 06:04 PM
This

Surely they would say your Habbo name :S
o wait... habbo id. nvm.

Special
24-09-2010, 06:07 PM
that's an automatic message in which they have just added your name

Inseriousity.
24-09-2010, 06:19 PM
It's a good name anyways ;)

And no sorry they haven't listened to you cos nothing will get done about it. There's a phrase when watching tv that "if you don't like it switch over/turn it off" so I suppose a similar philosophy applies "if you don't like it, don't go in those rooms". I hate habbo babies so the last place you'd see me is an "adoption" centre :P

Yupt
24-09-2010, 06:20 PM

agreed.

on topic; they probs wont do anything, those rooms have been the most popular rooms on habbo for years..

dbgtz
24-09-2010, 07:02 PM
Well I reported all these dating rooms on the navigator, as im kind of fed up seeing all these. It also says in the Habbo Way:

* Do not take part in sexual activities, make sexual proposals or respond to them

and nearly everyone is doing that? And the reply I got was: http://oi51.tinypic.com/5dun8g.jpg

sexual activities means cyber, and sexual proprosals means ask for cyber or irl to sex. E-dating doesnt really relate to this unless someone gets horny from some pixels.

Storking
24-09-2010, 07:10 PM
You do have a point.. most people in them rooms just ask for cyber or c2c

a lot of the rooms usually have 'S3X HERE!!!1' or something in the names/descriptions and people are clearly sexually explicit.. breaking the habbo way .. why are they even allowing it? lol maybe they should start banning people for having e-sex rather than falsely banning people for scamming or whatever

p.s liking the new name-including response :-)

karter
25-09-2010, 03:21 AM
Wow , thats cool that they have started responding , otherwise , when we reported , they would always so press the ignore button -.-

Pyroka
25-09-2010, 04:00 AM
This

Surely they would say your Habbo name :S
o wait... habbo id. nvm.

Habbo Name: Michael541 (http://www.habbo.com/home/Michael541)

lulz.

anyway yeah sounds automated to me.

lTraditional
25-09-2010, 09:20 AM
Yes and it is not all pixelated as most people keep asking to see other people on webcam which is clearly real life stuff done on the computer.

,elaboratedolls
25-09-2010, 09:45 AM

And no sorry they haven't listened to you cos nothing will get done about it. There's a phrase when watching tv that "if you don't like it switch over/turn it off" so I suppose a similar philosophy applies "if you don't like it, don't go in those rooms". I hate habbo babies so the last place you'd see me is an "adoption" centre :P
Lol, the first place you'd see me is in an "adoption" centre. I like adopting the "children" and torturing them when I get back to my room. >:3

But they started listening to me months ago, cause I'm awesome ;) (plus someone was giving out links to scam sites). But they won't do anything because they aren't saying "Hey anyone want to have bobba?" or something. If someone was, they'd take action and give them a 3 hour ban... that's what my sister got in 2006 :L I added the bobba in, cause only noobz would forget to turn the filter off, and ask that question.

So yeah, nothing will happen really.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!