PDA

View Full Version : Infractions

Richie
24-09-2010, 10:51 AM
Would it not make more sense to have infractions automatically remove once they expire, I understand mods can use them if the person is naughty again however, can't they just look at the user notes?

I have a few infractions from a while ago (all expired) and they make my user cp ugly

Jamesy
24-09-2010, 12:08 PM
Expired infractions are cleared roughly once a year. I don't think there is sufficient need really to customise it so they are cleared as they expire, you can just minimise that block on the User CP to hide them.

Apple
24-09-2010, 07:10 PM
I can see how it would make someone feel as if it is jeopardising their chances of getting a job on Habbox however it really does just depend on whether or not department managers take them into consideration. I know they probably get told not to take any expired infractions into consideration but it is just inevitable that they will do at times. If you had 2 very good applicants but only one could get the job, and it was a very tricky decision as they both have superb applications and clean records, if one of them did have old expired infractions I'm pretty sure it would influence the Manager to choose the one without any expired infractions.

Jin
24-09-2010, 09:09 PM
1) Usernotes are records of communication between staff and users.
2) Managers can't see infractions.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!