PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] Just a edit..

Txyla
25-09-2010, 11:20 AM
Just a edit with a c+p plant.

(Changed Franks coat colour.)

second edit.

http://i54.tinypic.com/14ijui9.png

smiffy70
25-09-2010, 11:39 AM
its good for a first edit, but i think it need shading, but i might be wrong as i havent seen the orig image

Samantha
25-09-2010, 07:57 PM
LOL meat and 2 veg :D

Anyway, I think it's ok, the tree/shrubs are a bit too oval though.
Like the coloue of Frank though :D

Txyla
26-09-2010, 07:48 AM
there just copy and paste.

Jessicrawrr
26-09-2010, 07:55 AM
I think he did mention that they were copy and paste, he just changed the colour of the jacket as he said.
Nice for a first edit, the jacket could use more shading because the actual jacket he wears is shaded a lot.
(:

Samantha
26-09-2010, 09:04 AM
I just meant whoever made them should have made them look a bit more pixel yet realistic. :)

I like the Frank Jacket :D

dbgtz
26-09-2010, 09:58 AM
No offense but apart from the recolour, this alt is pointless. There's no point just c+ping for no reason like in this.

Anyway onto the recolour, you pretty much just removed the shading by the looks of it and you left parts red which I don't understand why you would just do that if you change the suit. Also the end of the suit is still red too...

Jaxt
26-09-2010, 02:16 PM
I look forward to seeing you improve your skills TayTay. :)

No offense but apart from the recolour, this alt is pointless. There's no point just c+ping for no reason like in this.

Anyway onto the recolour, you pretty much just removed the shading by the looks of it and you left parts red which I don't understand why you would just do that if you change the suit. Also the end of the suit is still red too...

So you're saying that when you first started doing alterations, you didn't muck around with different things? Especially for your second one? Everyone has to start somewhere...

RandomManJay
03-10-2010, 08:26 AM
I don't really like it, but its good for a second. Try adding shading to his coat :P.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!