PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Weekly Breakfast presenter needed

peteyt
26-09-2010, 01:34 PM
I’m looking for someone to do a weekly breakfast show - Monday to Friday on my online radio station. It is a small non Habbo based station.

Currently we have someone doing 6.30 am - 10.30 am through the week. However they also run lots of local events and so can hardly ever make the slot and so if possible we’d like a replacement.

Although the current breakfast slot is 6.30 am - 10.30 am, we don’t mind it changing if need be. The current times where actually chosen by the current breakfast presenter so the show would run alongside radio ones times. If you’re interested but would prefer a different time e.g. 7 am - 10 am, I’m fine with changing it.

Just encase you’re wondering, we are currently a voluntary radio station. Due to this reason, if you ever need time off, we always allow it but do ask that you put it into our cover system allowing someone to see you need it off and thus hopefully allowing someone to offer to cover for you. Even if we cannot find cover, we will let it off and either use our auto system or simply pre-record our own show to fill in for you.

We also have our own music subscription service which we pay for and give our presenters access to for free. This means that you have access to some of the latest music.

For more information either reply to this thread or send me a PM.

www.riseagainstmedia.com

lTraditional
26-09-2010, 08:21 PM
People are at school or work on weekdays so maybe you should change the times either earlier and shorter or make an evening one instead.

peteyt
26-09-2010, 10:09 PM
Not everyone is - we do have some slots available throughout the day - but one of our free slots is the breakfast slot which we'd prefer filled rather than on auto.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!