PDA

View Full Version : trax

Stickie
26-09-2010, 07:22 PM
does anybody have any information about the trax in habbo? are they coming back or not? any rumours?
personally i liked making music to share on there and feel it was a big mistake of them to remove it, eventho it made habbo lag sometimes

Thread moved by dinasaw (Forum Super Moderator) From 'Anything About Trading and Furni'

Ajthedragon
26-09-2010, 07:47 PM
Its unknown, they should given people have bought the trax. But hey habbo love a good rip off.

Stickie
27-09-2010, 01:07 PM
they should have compensated people who bought trax yes, but i'd rather have it back then some coins

Storking
27-09-2010, 01:09 PM
They were a very good feature, so they probably will come back soon!
Especially with battle banzai, there should be some good music to go along with it :)

and they refunded people when cameras were disabled so why wouldn't they do the same with trax machines O.o

KyoraStryker
27-09-2010, 02:44 PM
They were a very good feature, so they probably will come back soon!
Especially with battle banzai, there should be some good music to go along with it :)

and they refunded people when cameras were disabled so why wouldn't they do the same with trax machines O.o

Agreed, although I wasn't aware that they got rid of the Trax feature. A lot of people used it (myself included), so maybe it'll make a surprise reappearance?

,elaboratedolls
27-09-2010, 06:07 PM
So agreed. I remember I bought 3 TRAX MACHINES. even though one of them was the Juke master. I got the Rare blue one (I bought two of them, but the first time I bought it I got hacked so yeah... :/) and the normal one.
So surely, if they compensated the cameras, surely I should get 30c for all those trax machines? Plus I bought quite a few of those disc things, you know, the discs you could buy from the catalogue to make different sounds? So they should pay people back for them too.
But with them not compensating us, could it be a sign that they bring it back in the future? ...
And to answer your question, No I haven't seen any rumors.
With the popular demand of bringing Bb back, but Habbo changing it to Battle Banzai, I think they may bring it back, if lots of people want it, but I have a feeling they'll change it, like you have all the sounds all ready on it or something.

Stickie
28-09-2010, 11:53 AM
thanks for all the feedback :) with the merge i did get a silver carp as compensation, maybe that included the trax, my 1000 burned cd's and jukebox/traxplayers? i'm happy there's still a song playing on my habbo homepage i made :)

Mr-Trainor
28-09-2010, 12:08 PM
thanks for all the feedback :) with the merge i did get a silver carp as compensation, maybe that included the trax, my 1000 burned cd's and jukebox/traxplayers? i'm happy there's still a song playing on my habbo homepage i made :)
Nope, only the following were compensated on the UK:

Purple Dragon Lamp
Sky Dragon Lamp
Blackcurrant Ice Cream Machine
Silver Dragon Lamp
Gold Dragon Lamp
Pink Fluffy Pillow
Bubble trophy
Strawberry Ice Cream Machine
Black Leather Pillow
Bronze Dragon Lamp
Health Nut
Gold MTV EMA Trophy
Dragon Egg
Bird Bath (red)
Golden Elephant
Jupiter Smoke Machine
Gold Trophy
Blue Spaceship Door
Bird Bath (blue)
Green Diner Gate
Typewriter
Red Laser Door
Silver Trophy
Security Fence

Josh
28-09-2010, 12:56 PM
I wish they would return. They would suit battlebanzai rooms soooooo well. I'm doubtful though if they'll ever let them return since Sulake are lazy and now only accomodate for the newer users.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!