View Full Version : [Alteration] First Enlargement

Circadia
26-09-2010, 08:30 PM
Took me 5 hours -_-'
Comments :)
http://i53.tinypic.com/14dofx5.png

RandomManJay
26-09-2010, 09:15 PM
The lines on the inside need to be worked, it seems that you haven't alted them after you enlarged the bench. The outline looks fine, although there are some errors around the corners, such as on the top of the bench, where top and bottom corners need to be made sharper like they are on the non-enlarged bench.

Not bad for a first attempt :P. +Rep.

lTraditional
26-09-2010, 09:22 PM
I cannot do them myself so I have no critism to make but good try especially for your first go! Welldone and keep up the good work.

dbgtz
27-09-2010, 06:01 PM
please say youre joking when you say it took you 5 hours... all you done was resize and do the outline, you havn't even scraped the inside of it which is still pixelated.

Describe
27-09-2010, 07:04 PM
please say youre joking when you say it took you 5 hours... all you done was resize and do the outline, you havn't even scraped the inside of it which is still pixelated.
i'll back up this comment.

Circadia
27-09-2010, 07:26 PM

i didn't resize it and just do the outline i took the colour out and resized the outline and re coloured it and for a first time is hard and sorry if you think its a **** effort but you could of at least give some cc

ChickenFaces
27-09-2010, 07:45 PM
The lines on the enlarged one don't look as smooth as the smaller one. It looks good but there's room for improvement of course :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!