PDA

View Full Version : .com test hotel ?

Deak
28-09-2010, 11:26 AM
I've made this thread because I thought the .com website was the test pilot hotel but looking at the Puhekupla website it shows that other hotels are in front... so just thought i would let you all know that we are not no longer the test hotel as others are being updated before us.

http://i53.tinypic.com/30sabk1.png

Mr-Trainor
28-09-2010, 12:01 PM
We are still classed as the pilot hotel but that doesn't mean we'll be in front 100% of the time. Always, you can see that those hotels in front of us are all on the same build and all were updated today, this could indicate that we will also get an update today.

Storking
28-09-2010, 12:10 PM
Hmm.. strange for them to be updated before us, maybe we'll receive a bigger update today as above also says ^ :-D

Deak
28-09-2010, 12:57 PM
We are still classed as the pilot hotel but that doesn't mean we'll be in front 100% of the time. Always, you can see that those hotels in front of us are all on the same build and all were updated today, this could indicate that we will also get an update today.

True, but i would still have thought we would be updated first.

Hmm.. strange for them to be updated before us, maybe we'll receive a bigger update today as above also says ^ :-D

I didnt think about that - maybe we will get a bigger update later today.

Josh
28-09-2010, 01:35 PM
Weird. Is it possible they will fix the minor bugs before it hits the bigger audience and user base? Then let us fix the rest? There is going to be less disappointment and outrage with bugs on the smaller hotels then us so it would be a wise move.

I also don't believe all the test hotel ********. We were getting maintenances everyday... everyone hated them and was insulting Habbo because of them. Saying that our hotel was the test hotel could have been a cover. (Yes I have said this before way way back.)

Mr-Trainor
28-09-2010, 01:42 PM
Weird. Is it possible they will fix the minor bugs before it hits the bigger audience and user base? Then let us fix the rest? There is going to be less disappointment and outrage with bugs on the smaller hotels then us so it would be a wise move.I also don't believe all the test hotel ********. We were getting maintenances everyday... everyone hated them and was insulting Habbo because of them. Saying that our hotel was the test hotel could have been a cover. (Yes I have said this before way way back.)
That's likely. Being the pilot hotel means that we get the new features first, most of the time. However, it does not mean to say that we will get every small update first, such as patches, bug fixes etc. That's where they use the smaller hotels as it could cause a lot more damage on a hotel with a larger userbase.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!