PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Haunts - Ends 7th October

ChickenFaces
29-09-2010, 10:53 PM
I love a good ghost story, and seeing as it is Halloween time, let's get scary!

http://www.habbox.com/scripts/fontgen2/index.php?text=Halloween Haunts&style=GreenHalloweenBig

Now I don't want you to post a ghost story, what I want you to do for this competition is find a place that is haunted and tell the story behind it. Find one that will really scare the pants off of people!
Have fun, good luck, and happy haunting! :)

Prize: 1 month VIP + 30 rep

Abciscool
03-10-2010, 02:19 AM
i got spamed to post here

sooooo, my scary place is my girlfriends room, we were there and then her pearents came in at 4am and scared us

Josh
03-10-2010, 04:56 AM
The town of Tumbleweed in Red Dead Redemption... there are ghosts that appear. It was from a mass murder years before hand. :S :S idk

Chaoticlegend
03-10-2010, 07:10 AM
The Haunted Parking Lot of McDonalds.... There would often be screeches and howls of people that fought for the BigMac.

Pigperson
03-10-2010, 07:54 AM
Henry VIII lived for a part of his life in Hampton Court, in the olden days, practically anything could happen. Henry VIII had moved onto his 5th wife Catherine Howard. Henry VIII had her beheaded and rumour has it that at night in Hampton Court, no light comes in through the windows, the place is totally quiet and that the screaming of Catherine Howard when she was beheaded is heard, piercing your ears with the high pitch noise. Apparently the screaming is continuous and the ghost of Catherine Howard is said to be seen running down the hallways, as she screams, and eventually dying.

Will

Bryce
03-10-2010, 12:13 PM
This is true btw about A vacated house that was on my street. one day around sunset when it was getting dark me and my friend walked through a hole in the backfence and wnt inside because I got "double dared" we went in, walked around then was about to leave, when we heard a light or PowerPoint being turned on or off, I still can remember my mates face. But then we heard a creek in the upstairs floorboard then a thud.

We just thought it was a creek that a old house had, none the less we ran.. I wasn't staying lmao. I still remember to this day my friend scream and said someone was coming after us.

Well that's a page out of the lesser known stuff about me. :/ even tho it may not sound that scary, I was 12 scared the he'll out of me.

Andii
03-10-2010, 12:32 PM
SpringHill in northern ireland

This Woman shot her husband and then came up and shot her children. . So every night the babys cot rocks back and forth and theres a mirror where if you look in long enough you can see a image of a person. . .

ITS TRUE !!!!! ive been there

Fustraton
04-10-2010, 03:30 PM
Over Hall School, England
Near my old primary there was this house. The window in that house was always open. Then one day an old lady went up to the window, she has a smashed mirror with her. She opened the window so it was full. 20 were injured. The next night I went to look and all the rooms were open, we sneaked in and there was the same old woman and she went mad. So scary. I was 11.

bkps
06-10-2010, 04:08 PM
My old house. My granddad died in the guest room holding my sister's hand(and I was holding my sister's hand) and every time I was in my house, I'd feel like he was around. And like doors would slam shut and some windows would open and close. Once the hob turned on by itself? I got so scared we had to move. But like, so many freaky things would happen. Sometimes all the books would fall from the shelves which REALLY creeped me out.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!