PDA

View Full Version : It's going great!

JumpOnMushroom
30-09-2010, 08:37 AM
Hey guys, JumpOnMushroom V2 was a huge success in terms of reception and growth of visitors! We were invited to a red carpet premiere back in August and we're expanding our borders and growing on the interweb!

A fair amount of support has come from here at Habbox and other places! So we're gonna' be a little bit more cheeky and keep the requests up for writers and users to the website!

If you would like to write for JumpOnMushroom, drop me an e-mail at [email protected] with your name, age and an example writing piece which you think would fit our site and I'll get back to you.

Thanks again guys! Be sure to sign up and check out our Youtube videos which you can find in the Media tab at the bottom of our page.

CLICK HERE! (http://jumponmushroom.com/)

KyoraStryker
30-09-2010, 09:46 AM
What a nice site! Lots of up-to-date news stories, simple navigation and eye-catching designs. Keep up the good work. :)

HotelUser
30-09-2010, 12:10 PM
Still loving your layout. Good luck :)

lTraditional
30-09-2010, 02:33 PM
Loving it so goodluck! Also, the HabboHotel game review article is great!! Especially in them images lmao!!

JumpOnMushroom
30-09-2010, 02:41 PM
Loving it so goodluck! Also, the HabboHotel game review article is great!! Especially in them images lmao!!

Not the response I expected! Thanks a lot!

Also thanks HotelUser, glad to see you're still liking it :D

Blob
30-09-2010, 05:52 PM
Are you needing any coders?

JumpOnMushroom
30-09-2010, 10:51 PM

If you're up for voluntary work, but nothing in urgence springs to mind immediately except getting a forum on track.

HotelUser
30-09-2010, 11:13 PM

I will vouch for Ryan's work if need be, he's very competent for the job :)

ChickenFaces
01-10-2010, 02:03 AM
I really like the layout! It looks really sweet and simple and it's easy for a confused person like me to navigate through :)

marriott0.01
01-10-2010, 02:13 AM
I actually disagree with people and say the Layout feels very Web 1.0 and very basic. It's far TOO simple and doesn't look very clean or professional either. For example the side bar is very empty and there's nothing going on and everything's clumped together in the centre. In my opinion it looks like a free stock layout that hasn't been professionally done.

The site content as well is very rude and not really something I'd want to read, although I'm guessing your target audience isn't the likes of me. For the site to be more successful I believe the site needs a more professional upgrade Web 2.0 look.

JumpOnMushroom
02-10-2010, 10:19 PM
I actually disagree with people and say the Layout feels very Web 1.0 and very basic. It's far TOO simple and doesn't look very clean or professional either. For example the side bar is very empty and there's nothing going on and everything's clumped together in the centre. In my opinion it looks like a free stock layout that hasn't been professionally done.

The site content as well is very rude and not really something I'd want to read, although I'm guessing your target audience isn't the likes of me. For the site to be more successful I believe the site needs a more professional upgrade Web 2.0 look.

Thanks for the constructive feedback Marriott.

When the site was being organised and produced for V2, I wanted a change from the chrome and the apparant Web 2.0 feel and wanted back to basics. Something bright, colourful and functional (Which is what I'm aware Web 2.0 is?) The homepage is very clumpy but will hopefully organise itself pending more comments and articles etc.

Regarding the content, yes. It's extremely explicit and isn't for sensitive people. But those who do read it expecting explicity have given positive feedback regarding it.

JumpOnMushroom
02-10-2010, 10:37 PM
Due to a high standard policy of snr our previous logo of mushrooms which were apparantly engaging in copyright infringement had to be removed. snr identified his disgusts with our inspiration by Marios Mushrooms and we are currently undergoing change.

I'd like to thank snr @ ClubHabboForums for this. <3 :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!