PDA

View Full Version : EuroGamer Expo

Lost_Addict
02-10-2010, 06:24 PM
Yup i've finally convinced my parents to give me the money to go as theres a stand for the university of abertay there and thats a university i'm looking into going for games development.

I'm going to take lots of pics / videos and upload them.

Any game requests just post here and i'll be sure to get some screens / vids of them :D

dbgtz
02-10-2010, 07:06 PM
if youre 18, killzone 3. I dont think youre 18 thought basing it off of the fact youre not at uni now :P
GT5.
:P

Lost_Addict
02-10-2010, 07:11 PM
I was 18 on the 21st of september ;) so im free to any requests

Firehorse
02-10-2010, 07:40 PM
Been there today, check the ps3 section for a vid I uploaded.
You don't need to be 18 to get into the 18's section, just gotta look it and show em your wristband.

And remember - tube strike tomorrow so make sure you know your travel plans :P

Tbh, most of the stuff is everything thats already been seen earlier in the year at E3, just taken longer for us to get a go of it.

Lost_Addict
02-10-2010, 08:01 PM
Been there today, check the ps3 section for a vid I uploaded.
You don't need to be 18 to get into the 18's section, just gotta look it and show em your wristband.

And remember - tube strike tomorrow so make sure you know your travel plans :P

Tbh, most of the stuff is everything thats already been seen earlier in the year at E3, just taken longer for us to get a go of it.

Never been to any games expo before so i'm excited ;)

Recursion
02-10-2010, 10:15 PM
Went with Stuto today too, was pretty good tbh :P

Good luck getting in if you haven't got a ticket :O

Lost_Addict
04-10-2010, 07:36 AM
Was a great day out with mates XD, i was so focussed on playing everything i only got one video of Fable 3 lmao XD.

I can't believe the que for brink, by far the biggest there and we almost didn't get a play because they closed the line, but we went back at the end of the day and they had 4 seats left to fill so woop ;D.
The rage conference thingy was great and also... wooo free t-shirt lmao XD

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!