PDA

View Full Version : Runscape should be merged with computer gaming

-Nick
03-10-2010, 07:02 AM
Well, runscape is really computer gaming and should not have a seprate thread

Alex3213
03-10-2010, 08:24 AM
I've been contemplating this quite a bit since you wrote the thread and I think it should not merge. Although it isn't as active as it was a few years ago, it has got a bit of life in it and I think it can keep on going. Having said that, there were a lot of spam posts 2 months ago.

IceNineKills
03-10-2010, 10:36 AM
its only our achievement sub-forum that gets used.

Although for years I have been saying no to all these threads but I wouldn't mind it being merged.

Sharon
03-10-2010, 10:38 AM
I think it would be too cluttered because RS gets a lot of posts itself

Nixt
03-10-2010, 10:45 AM
It's been contemplated in the past over and over and in recent times it is something that seems like it would make more and more sense. However, whilst only certain parts of the forum may be utilised the key thing that allows the forum it's individual status is the community within. From what I can see (although my knowledge of Runescape is quite limited) there is a fairly decent community residing in the forums and this justifies keeping it separate, for the time being at least.

Calvin
03-10-2010, 10:52 AM
To be honest, it's quite active because I'm sure we have users that only come on for the Runescape section but merging it into another forum would just ruin it like the jokes forum, that was merged and they brought it back and theres no longer any activity in that forum besides from a few threads.

Mr-Trainor
03-10-2010, 12:41 PM
I've voted for it too note merge. Although I never use it, I know that particularly when I was a super mod that it was used quite often and I don't see any need for it to be merged :)

AgnesIO
03-10-2010, 04:05 PM
I would rather it doesn't merge - would rather console and pc games be clearer to find rather than seeing 'INTERESTING GOAL' 24/7 lol.

Richie
03-10-2010, 04:06 PM
No it shouldn't, there is still a pretty large runescape userbase that use habboxforum.

Jamesy
03-10-2010, 04:07 PM
I believe grig summed this up the other week in that you simply can't merge two vaguely similar forums into each other and it still working. Runescape section is fine as it is in my view.

Stephen
04-10-2010, 12:11 AM
the poll should really be "Should the runescape forum be moved further away from the comp gaming forum"

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!