PDA

View Full Version : HabboNations - Coming Soon

Crawl
03-10-2010, 12:44 PM
HabboNations is a brand new Project I am working on which will be an Habbo Hotel Forum fansite. This fansite will be owned by Callum and Alice, We both do not play Habbo but we are very experienced in Habbo Hotel its self as we used to play. We hope you will support us in the process of developing HabboNations and we should be open by November. Previews of our forum skin will be added to our maintenance page very soon aswell as a countdown until we open. We may be powered by vBulletin, It depends on if I have enough money to Purchase a vBulletin lisence. If not, we will be powered by MyBB.

I will soon be posting Job Applications so keep an eye out for them.

Thanks,

Lazy link

Previews
http://habbonations.net/previews.png

dbgtz
03-10-2010, 01:25 PM
any selling points
whats different from other fansites?

Excellent2
03-10-2010, 02:38 PM
Okay so you don't play Habbo but you are going to run a Habbo fansite? Habbo is constantly changing, you may know the old hotel, but not the new one.

Dannnny,
03-10-2010, 02:49 PM
Its not gonna work if u dont play habbo for all we kno u cud know the old habbo and not be experianced with all the updates going on. Such as the merge ETC..

Excellent2
03-10-2010, 02:56 PM
Its not gonna work if u dont play habbo for all we kno u cud know the old habbo and not be experianced with all the updates going on. Such as the merge ETC..Pretty much just said what I said?

Jack!
03-10-2010, 03:32 PM
Lazy link and previews dont work?

Emotes
05-10-2010, 11:51 AM
registered as Matthew on the Forum! (:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!