PDA

View Full Version : Nose Piercings.

Rozi
05-10-2010, 06:08 PM
Does anyone here have one? I've wanted one for a while and think I'm gonna get one very soon, but I just wanna hear your experiences of yours if you've had one, or if like your friend has had one or something.

Nemo
05-10-2010, 06:18 PM
I think they look horrible on most people

Seriously, dont get one.

Rozi
05-10-2010, 06:30 PM
Didn't ask for opinions :)

Richie
05-10-2010, 06:44 PM
Mine got sucked up and is now lodged in the jelly between my ears.

I think they are hot, get one, never had one so I don't have experience!

Alexx..
05-10-2010, 06:47 PM
Two of my friends had one, they said it didn't hurt.

They still look horrible though, i only like them on boys who can pull them off.

Nemo
05-10-2010, 06:48 PM
Didn't ask for opinions :)
Well, my mum got one agessss ago and she said it hurt when it was done but afterwards she seemed fine and didnt seem to be hurting very much. But then thats juts her

Rozi
05-10-2010, 06:56 PM
Mine got sucked up and is now lodged in the jelly between my ears.

I think they are hot, get one, never had one so I don't have experience!

ewww gross haha.

Two of my friends had one, they said it didn't hurt.

They still look horrible though, i only like them on boys who can pull them off.

Never seen a boy with one I don't think :o

Well, my mum got one agessss ago and she said it hurt when it was done but afterwards she seemed fine and didnt seem to be hurting very much. But then thats juts her

Yeah not too worried about the pain, just stuff going wrong with it haha :(

Alexx..
05-10-2010, 07:04 PM
Nothing will go wrong if you go to a good clean reputable piercer and follow their instructions with after-care and stuff :)

wixard
05-10-2010, 07:15 PM
got mine done when i was about 14, had no problems it was all good i even changed it on the day
ummm i took it out after a year and it's honestly such a regret i've had a red mark on my nose from it ever since
people constantly say 'i didn't know that you HAVE your nose pierced' the hole just doesn't heal
i'll get a pic now in a second wait ok nvm but yeah, that could be just me

Stephen
05-10-2010, 07:44 PM
don't worry i found the pic

http://blog.omy.sg/marcchen/files/2007/12/rudolph800.jpg

wixard
05-10-2010, 07:56 PM
leave me alone

get a nose ring you can look like this hot mama
http://www.mariajju.com/bellydance/images/nose6.jpg

Nemo
05-10-2010, 07:58 PM
leave me alone

get a nose ring you can look like this hot mama
http://www.mariajju.com/bellydance/images/nose6.jpg
If you look at that picture for longer than1 second, u begin to question whether its a man or a woman...

Rozi
05-10-2010, 07:58 PM
Deffo not getting a nose ring haha. but ;).

and my friend had a nose piercing and had to take it out but as far as I know she doesn't have a mark, but she wears a hell of a lot of foundation so idk.

Narnat,
05-10-2010, 08:25 PM
Many of my friends have them and they all say it's not sore. However they do find them annoying when they are sleeping because when they turn when there sleeping it sometimes gets caught. but other than that they don't have any other problems. However one of them has a small scar of were it closed up so i would suggest your 100% sure you are wanting it. :) good luck ! xx

Jessicrawrr
05-10-2010, 08:31 PM
two of my friends have it done, but at school your not allowed to wear nose studs, so they made them wear retainers in their noses,
Friend one's nose went fine
Friend Two's went manky any everythin,
i personally wouldn't have it done, it looks pretty ugly on some people and it could get ripped out or something ;P

FlyingJesus
06-10-2010, 07:54 AM
They look like spots but yeah if you take care of it properly and don't get it pierced by some dude who's just had a piss and not washed then there shouldn't be any actual problems with it other than how it looks

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!