PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] a vbery hard window

danny6660
16-09-2004, 07:29 PM
this windo took me adges do it rate plz

wootzy
16-09-2004, 07:36 PM
y take a screenie of the den and post it here?

iRoss
16-09-2004, 07:37 PM
lol thats sum1 elses cus the sofa aint right either!

P@ND@
16-09-2004, 07:39 PM
•LOADING MESSAGE•
.. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..
Please..Stop...
...Making...Alts..
...that..are.....
STOLEN, FOUND ON THE INTERNET OR ON HABBO ITSELF!
Thanks you.

iRoss
16-09-2004, 07:41 PM
•LOADING MESSAGE•
.. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..
Please..Stop...
...Making...Alts..
...that..are.....
STOLEN, FOUND ON THE INTERNET OR ON HABBO ITSELF!
Thanks you.

Thanks for spelling that out for us panda! and isnt star:berg the old star::berg that was banned? :-z

HyperGhost
16-09-2004, 08:04 PM
yep he is and he thinks now he is a V.I.P he cant get banned

Skitgraves
16-09-2004, 08:06 PM

Yep.... Idiot :rolleyes:

Concentric - Forum Mod
Whilst you may think what he is doing is rediculous there's no need to be rude, and PLEASE dont post such short posts

Starberg
16-09-2004, 08:07 PM
THAT GUY ISN'T ME Dan, quit nicking alts. u sed ud stop :@
Skitgraves, I expect an apoigy for the hassle you have caused me :@

Skitgraves
16-09-2004, 08:11 PM
THAT GUY ISN'T ME Dan, quit nicking alts. u sed ud stop :@
Skitgraves, I expect an apoigy for the hassle you have caused me :@

I've never said anything abut you why do you keep saying that?

:s

.mcgovlau.
16-09-2004, 09:44 PM
thats horribly stolen, if ur gonna steal em, make em look good at least, jeez :eusa_naug

Mr.Kylee
17-09-2004, 11:34 AM
Omg just STOP OPENING NEW TOPIC whit rubbish altss!!!!!!!EXCEPT THE FACT THAT YOU CANT MAKE ALTS

properclone
17-09-2004, 02:45 PM
He's already payed so of course he can be banned, Little does it matter to us.
Don't ask me why he was unanned though, Maybe it was temp :)

iRoss
17-09-2004, 02:51 PM
he cant get banned? w00t!

oh and proper, isnt that a new name or is it just me? because before it was star::berg

HyperGhost
17-09-2004, 02:59 PM
star:berg had a week banned the first time

piratemenno
17-09-2004, 03:01 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

bad

Concentric - Forum Mod
... :eusa_eh: whats all that about?
Dont post pointlessly please.

dudey345
17-09-2004, 09:55 PM
ive seen it b 4 i dont know where tho :S

silgon
18-09-2004, 04:07 PM
omg not another one! *calls a help line*
Voice : Hello an welcome to the alteration help line if you would like help with an alteration press one , if you would like to order an alteration press two if some one is either stealing an alteartion or pretending to make an alt press three.

*whacks 3*

Voice: You have choosen three, after the beep please leave a message containg the information about the person..... beeeeeep

Me: Hello theres this guy i cant be bothered to say his name but he has stolen alts for ages and now has become a vip bcause he thinks he cant get banned that way help me this mad person is driving me insane! ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Voice:..... thank you your problem shall be sorted shortly

*puts phone down*

THANK GOD!

Tuppen900
23-09-2004, 03:56 PM
Dude,stop rip other peoples alt or thing from other habbohotel! :@

Kyle.tk
23-09-2004, 04:17 PM
Make your own alts or just dont bother making them. The whole point of making alts is to show what *YOU* can do. If you cant do them then just face it you cant do them, but stealing others is going to an entire new level.

danny6660
26-09-2004, 04:12 PM
I've never said anything abut you why do you keep saying that?

:s
gd gd gd gd gd gd gd gd gd gd gd gd gd gd gd gd gd gd gd gd gd gd gd gd gd u hv a good resan becuse got banned gd 4 u lol jk :eusa_liar

Bargo34
26-09-2004, 06:35 PM
gd gd gd gd gd gd gd gd gd gd gd gd gd gd gd gd gd gd gd gd gd gd gd gd gd u hv a good resan becuse got banned gd 4 u lol jk :eusa_liar
QUIT STEALING ALTS AND ACTUAL PICTURES FROM HABBO ITSELF DANNY6660!!!!

edit by sierk: please don't be rude to others.(this part edited by bargo34) even though he did just take a screenie
i am sorry sierk but this guy took a screenie of part of the den, cut out most of it, enlarged it, and then posted it here.
If he wads going to do this, he should've posted it in other pictures not alterations because it is not an altration.
thank you for your time.

TheLostPara
26-09-2004, 06:36 PM
U STEALED It :)

woolyman
26-09-2004, 06:42 PM
What IS the point in stealing stuff like this? It makes you look like a complete fool :@

Bargo34
27-09-2004, 08:52 PM
I know I am terrible and I should leave this forum. Goodbye to all that have hated me beyond belief. *Sniff*

PSYCHE!!!!!! I AM GONNA KEEP RIPPING ALTS BECUZ I HAVE NO FEELINGS TOWARD ANYBODY ELSE
I have edited this, but he might as well say it!

I have proof that he is a liar!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v407/Bargo34/dannylies.png

alex
28-09-2004, 03:33 PM
may i ask you a question ?

do you think you are any good at alts ?

your answer one - yes = WRONG
Your answer two - No = your damn right theif :D

Jasmin
18-10-2004, 03:01 PM
ahhhh anouther stolen avtar
so you made it but you stole the pepsi machine
STOP STEALING
AND
STOP SHOWING POOP
*|*No Affence*|* :eusa_doh:
But if you think a alt is good Then Maybe see what a few of ya mates think on habbo or something
Just please STOP MAKING BAD ALTS and then posting anything and everything you make

Soyers
18-10-2004, 03:46 PM
Thats the Den window... :eusa_naug

Coey02
18-10-2004, 03:59 PM
It's from the den :S 0/10

ullie
18-10-2004, 06:13 PM
ahhhh anouther stolen avtar
so you made it but you stole the pepsi machine
STOP STEALING
AND
STOP SHOWING POOP
*|*No Affence*|* :eusa_doh:
But if you think a alt is good Then Maybe see what a few of ya mates think on habbo or something
Just please STOP MAKING BAD ALTS and then posting anything and everything you makechloe shut up yours arent much better actually they are worse. DANNY 4 LIFE.. :eusa_danc

*Edit by Properclone - Don't be rude.

ideabox
18-10-2004, 06:51 PM
Excuse me but I think your all being very rude to Danny! Respect one another. Even If it was stolen you shouldnt be so rude!
If it were my site I would ban you all.
Shame on you!
>:(
Show some respect.

ash5768
18-10-2004, 07:02 PM
ok im gonna put this straightSTOP MAKING ALTS YOU EITHER RECOLOUR OR STEAL THT NOT YOUR YOU JUST COPIED IT OFF HABE WAS IT VERY HARD TO COPY IS THAT WHY IT TOOK YOU SO LONG TO DO??? JUST STOP IT

Soyers
18-10-2004, 09:36 PM
omg not another one! *calls a help line*
Voice : Hello an welcome to the alteration help line if you would like help with an alteration press one , if you would like to order an alteration press two if some one is either stealing an alteartion or pretending to make an alt press three.

*whacks 3*

Voice: You have choosen three, after the beep please leave a message containg the information about the person..... beeeeeep

Me: Hello theres this guy i cant be bothered to say his name but he has stolen alts for ages and now has become a vip bcause he thinks he cant get banned that way help me this mad person is driving me insane! ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Voice:..... thank you your problem shall be sorted shortly

*puts phone down*

THANK GOD!

LMAO!! Good One! :eusa_danc

Soyers
18-10-2004, 09:57 PM
I think you could do some good work if you put your mind to it. But dont steal pictures from the hotel :eusa_doh:

* Don't be mean to other members.
If your not gonna give constructive critisism, dont post.

Pixel-Artist
18-10-2004, 10:08 PM
HEY IDIOT REMOVE MY FREAKING ALTS FROM YOU AVATAR!

ullie
19-10-2004, 05:38 PM
Excuse me but I think your all being very rude to Danny! Respect one another. Even If it was stolen you shouldnt be so rude!
If it were my site I would ban you all.
Shame on you!
>:(
Show some respect.
I agree its a disgrace.

ash5768
19-10-2004, 08:06 PM
I know this is kinda double posting but i want this to stand out more..... MY CAT D0ES BETTER ALTS THAN YOU YOU **** OMG MY GOD STOP DOING ALTS!!!!!!! :@
:Sign10: AT you adn you ****y alts,change your av that guy doesnt want you to have it. And in the words of skitgraves wh... no thats too evil, its been done.

Jasmin
21-10-2004, 05:04 PM
Sorry 2 be rude 0/10 sorry take more time and dont steal
please!
http://img22.exs.cx/img22/9759/images190.jpg

Da-Weasel
21-10-2004, 05:22 PM
ok ppl stop critisizing...i have learnt my lesson, and i think u should aswell. Just say ur rating! 2/10 u just took that outta the den

xXx
23-10-2004, 09:05 PM
i think i seen tht be4 habbo

moonsoon
24-10-2004, 08:14 AM
this windo took me adges do it rate plz
how can that windo take u ages when all u need to do is go on habbo go into the den take a pic cut the windows out and post em on habbox, that would take me 5 mins AND DONT STEAL PITURE YOU HAVENT MAAAAAAADDDDEEEEEEEE

GommeInc
28-10-2004, 12:54 PM
SOME ONE BAN THE LOSER

I am quite tired of these comments, sure he is stealing alts but at the end of the day does it matter, no.

You are all very sad and over reacting over A CHAT SITE, Habbo hotel is suppose to bring people together not rip em apart, especially over pixelated furni.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!