PDA

View Full Version : Snowstorm & Trax to return + New stuff

Deak
06-10-2010, 03:06 PM
So I was looking at the Puhekupla (http://puhekupla.com/en/Home) website and found this article interesting...

------

- The Battle Ball competition ends Friday.

- No new forms of room.

- MAYBE the return of Snowstorm (it may be false!)

- The next event is of course HabboWeen, Voodoo

- BOTS (in catalog) : It's harder than they thought.

- The return of the Trax : Spring 2011 (not sure)

- The return of the camera is expected

- Christmas 2010 : "urban, chic and romantic and a little of Sport" said Norman

- An iPhone version of Habbo? This is in preparation ...

Warning: Some information may be false

Full article:http://puhekupla.com/en/News/639

-----

Yes it may be a french article but surely the EN and other hotels will be getting these soon.

Habbo on iPhone would be brill & snowstorm may return :)

Thoughts people?

Josh
06-10-2010, 03:14 PM
Hell yes... finally starting to listen; bringing back the old stuff. Cameras. <3

Ajthedragon
06-10-2010, 03:26 PM
Great news, I loved making songs. Given that I wanted BB back so much and now I hardly play it, I can't say I care about SS. Camera's never appealed to me either.

Jordan
06-10-2010, 03:53 PM
Habbo on the Iphone will probably not habbo but it would be great if it did.

Nice to see trax coming back, but doubt snowstorm will arrive again.

Mr-Trainor
06-10-2010, 05:01 PM
Habbo on the iPhone to me simply means checking your minimail, the latest news articles, possibly purchasing credits via in-app purchases and maybe other things like friends management. Not actual access to the client!

Matthew
06-10-2010, 05:47 PM
finally trax are to return wooo

cameras didnt really interest me but snowstorm was fun :)

user130523
06-10-2010, 06:11 PM
finally trax are to return wooo

cameras didnt really interest me but snowstorm was fun :)
what you on about!
camera was amazing!

Grippz
06-10-2010, 07:04 PM
I really, really hope Snowstorm returns!

OhLiam
06-10-2010, 07:14 PM
If they bring back snowstorm I hope its the old style and not a guest room version, camera was good but I dunno if I'd spend time they would probs end up deleting the photos again anyways. Habbo on iPhone sounds interesting not like i'd play it but I would like to see what it could do ;p

Jordan
06-10-2010, 07:44 PM
If they bring back snowstorm I hope its the old style and not a guest room version, camera was good but I dunno if I'd spend time they would probs end up deleting the photos again anyways. Habbo on iPhone sounds interesting not like i'd play it but I would like to see what it could do ;p

If the old style of snowstorm could be done, battleball would of been the same. Anyway, they have already said in the past that these will not happen. So if snowstorm returns, It will be highly likely in a guest room.

-paul.
06-10-2010, 08:10 PM
Cameras wont return. Too much of a scripting point.

Wonderful
06-10-2010, 08:49 PM
Cameras wont return. Too much of a scripting point.

I'm one of those people who cringe when people try and act smart.

obviously if they returned they'd be totally different, obviously still with the same purpose but they'd learn from the issues with the previous ones (which isn't really an issue anymore, seeing as there's no longer rooftop rumble - so nowhere else these photos could possibly be created.)

I doubt they'll bring back old photos as they've pretty much said that's impossible/a lot of work, rather implement a new system.

Jordan
06-10-2010, 08:52 PM
I've just remember the diving board. This doesen't work anymore does it :( Omgggggg, I so miss that

Art
07-10-2010, 01:47 AM
Bring back Wobble Squabble!!

KyoraStryker
07-10-2010, 03:12 AM
Hell yes... finally starting to listen; bringing back the old stuff. Cameras. <3

I hope they bring back cameras. I still have the few pictures I took, and to me, they're good memories.

Andii
07-10-2010, 08:21 AM
sweet if this all does really happen then it will be brilliant. but i hope the Snowstorm isnt like battleball because it was a big let down. .

and finally the cameras are back lol :) :) woot woot

Deak
07-10-2010, 10:33 AM
I've just remember the diving board. This doesen't work anymore does it :( Omgggggg, I so miss that

Yeh i remember this, i hope it comes back

------------

I hope they bring back cameras. I still have the few pictures I took, and to me, they're good memories.

I'm guessing that if they brought camera's back they will be different to the older ones and the old pictures probably wont return.

------------

If Snowstorm is to return then it probably will be in guest rooms (just a lil way to get a bit more money for sulake).

Josh
07-10-2010, 10:36 AM

Hell yeah! I loved that game more than Battle Ball and SnowStorm. I would pay tickets to play it again.

scott
07-10-2010, 11:34 AM

omg I used to love that! Like someone else said up there I was all for battleball coming back and now I hardly play, but I think snowstorm would only really be good in a public room rather than a guest rooom.

ihatehash
07-10-2010, 12:08 PM
I reckon they will end up having all these games in guest rooms. I wold assume snowstorm would be released around christmas, not sure how they would do it though, and wobble sqaubble and diving around summer

karter
07-10-2010, 01:45 PM
Return Of Snowstorm - OMG I WANT THAT BADLY :O
Camera - I want that too , but not desperately
iPhone Version of Habbo - OMG I WANT THAT
Trax - BAH , I don't care :L
Rest - I don't care much :)

-paul.
07-10-2010, 03:14 PM
I'm one of those people who cringe when people try and act smart.

obviously if they returned they'd be totally different, obviously still with the same purpose but they'd learn from the issues with the previous ones (which isn't really an issue anymore, seeing as there's no longer rooftop rumble - so nowhere else these photos could possibly be created.)

I doubt they'll bring back old photos as they've pretty much said that's impossible/a lot of work, rather implement a new system.

Im not trying to act smart - they said themselves months ago it was too much of a scripting point so they wouldnt be doing it

Dannnny,
07-10-2010, 04:29 PM
Sounds reli good ecspecially the iphone version. Hope SO!

Wonderful
07-10-2010, 04:50 PM
Im not trying to act smart - they said themselves months ago it was too much of a scripting point so they wouldnt be doing it

where did they say this? :-)
I've explained that I doubt that would be a problem anymore in my post.

Ajthedragon
07-10-2010, 08:05 PM
He's right though, no matter what you wrote in your post. Habbo claimed it was a scripting point.

AgnesIO
08-10-2010, 12:12 PM
If they DID bring cameras back:

- They would charge 1c for black and white.
- 2c for colour images
- They may even make it possible to upload images to your computer - for a price.

Just a view ideas, that I could see them doing.

Art
08-10-2010, 01:08 PM
- They may even make it possible to upload images to your computer - for a price.

I don't think they'd charge people..... you can just print screen them.

Jendro
08-10-2010, 01:18 PM
Trax. That would be a PERFECT reason to really return :)

orientalframe?
09-10-2010, 09:47 AM
god i wish habbo will turn back the way it used to be. :/ i miss snowstorm and the camera soo much! D:

---------- Post added 09-10-2010 at 10:48 AM ----------

If they DID bring cameras back:

- They would charge 1c for black and white.
- 2c for colour images

Just a view ideas, that I could see them doing.

thats probably true. apart from the uploading them to the computer. id love it for colour ;DD

smiffy70
09-10-2010, 11:59 AM
well if the bots come back i want an appology for people saying it was fake

AgnesIO
09-10-2010, 01:02 PM
I don't think they'd charge people..... you can just print screen them.

they might make them available for 'large' versions - eg. desktop backgrounds.

Art
09-10-2010, 01:36 PM
You could just print screen and make your own desktop background.

Tintinnabulate
09-10-2010, 03:06 PM
If snow storm does return, it will be during Christmas.

e5
11-10-2010, 04:35 PM
I can see it now... "Carry habbo in your pocket!"

Deak
11-10-2010, 05:53 PM
I can see it now... "Carry habbo in your pocket!"

lmao thats made me laugh, but you are probably right - quick hurry up and get yourself a job at Sulake :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!