PDA

View Full Version : How can you get your character to wear this?

Anonymouss
07-10-2010, 10:06 PM
I keep seeing this blinking eye on other habbos and I was wondering if anyone knew how to get it? When I click on them though it doesn't show them wearing it, I also looked through all of the clothing, help?

http://i901.photobucket.com/albums/ac216/christinexl3/beach.png?t=1286488995

Pyroka
07-10-2010, 10:17 PM
its for the despicable me thing.. duno how ya get it though

-Danube-
07-10-2010, 10:18 PM
Don't quote me on this but i think it's an effect that is restricted to the Australian users? It's an effect you get as part of the despicable me movie promotion. It may be avaliable to all users now though. But i'm 100% sure that it's an effect rather than an actual item of clothing.

Deak
07-10-2010, 10:18 PM
Don't quote me on this but i think it's an effect that is restricted to the Australian users? It's an effect you get as part of the despicable me movie promotion. It may be avaliable to all users now though. But i'm 100% sure that it's an effect rather than an actual item of clothing.

UK users got this at a later date than Australian users - so i think all users may have it now...

Check your effects and you will probably have it there

Josh
08-10-2010, 02:21 AM
I think UK and Australian people got it. Check your effects and see if it's there... if it isn't you may have missed out. Sorry!

KyoraStryker
08-10-2010, 03:48 AM
Only UK and Australia? Someone at Sulake is picking favorites...

I don't know how recent this was, but if it was just recently, there's a chance it'll be released for the other hotels.

Art
08-10-2010, 04:20 AM
Someone at Sulake is picking favorites....

Or perhaps they're just bound by legal reasons......

ihatehash
08-10-2010, 06:08 AM
Or perhaps they're just bound by legal reasons......

or obviously promotional reasons. I'm not sure who are the promoters of this movie but there will be different ones for different areas. Perhaps the only the uk and australian promoters have used habbo as a way to advertise.

Mathew
08-10-2010, 06:43 AM
Despicable Me is a Universal film so I'm not too sure why people in the USA can't get it; or can they now? :)

But yeah, just click your Habbo face > My Effects > it's there :)

Jordan
08-10-2010, 06:56 AM
Despicable Me is a Universal film so I'm not too sure why people in the USA can't get it; or can they now? :)

But yeah, just click your Habbo face > My Effects > it's there :)

release dates are different

Deak
08-10-2010, 10:50 AM
release dates are different

Yes this is true, this is why Australian users had the effect a few days before UK users ... so its likely that the other countries will get it at a later date when the film is released.

TonyBest
08-10-2010, 11:32 AM
Im not sure but I joined the despicable me group a while back and then when the minion competition started a few days ago i had the effect

Anonymouss
13-10-2010, 01:03 AM
Im not sure but I joined the despicable me group a while back and then when the minion competition started a few days ago i had the effect

Yeah I think you have to join the group to get the effect? I don't know because I checked my effects and I didn't have it but this came up on my homepage:
"Four Minions Are Better Than One. You've won the fourth collectible Minion Sticker, congratulations! The Minion Army grows... Join the Despicable Me group page (http://www.habbo.com/campaign/click/12033)"

But when I went to join it said that the group page was not found :l

KyoraStryker
13-10-2010, 01:18 AM
Yeah I think you have to join the group to get the effect? I don't know because I checked my effects and I didn't have it but this came up on my homepage:
"Four Minions Are Better Than One. You've won the fourth collectible Minion Sticker, congratulations! The Minion Army grows... Join the Despicable Me group page (http://www.habbo.com/campaign/click/12033)"

But when I went to join it said that the group page was not found :l

Maybe they got rid of the group? I don't know. I'm still slowly starting to get back into Habbo.

ChickenFaces
13-10-2010, 01:25 AM
This used to be a script didn't it? I can't find it in my effects at the moment, maybe it's for a select random few simply for promotional reasons.

Suspective
13-10-2010, 08:23 AM
This used to be a script didn't it? I can't find it in my effects at the moment, maybe it's for a select random few simply for promotional reasons.

I believe at the moment its only available to UK/AU players.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!