PDA

View Full Version : Most Posts; New Member Award

AgnesIO
08-10-2010, 02:36 PM
So we have the awards given monthly. Why not have an award specifically for members who have joined in the last couple of months? It could be the highest poster award. I think new members might see some of us who have thousands of posts, and think they won't win the award - as many won't take in to account the centuries we have been here (:P)

It would be an incentive for them to stay - maybe even offer a habbo prize, since most new members are off habbo.

Thoughts

Mathew
08-10-2010, 08:21 PM
Err.. I think if this was implemented, it would end up like the WC - it looks good on paper and sounds good in theory, but when it's actually put into place I highly doubt it would make a significant difference.

We should be encouraging people to post because they want to - not because they'll get a Mochamaster out of it :)

Chippiewill
08-10-2010, 08:58 PM
It could be the most value add that they have, so if they make productive posts etc. they get the prize with a choice between Donator and Furni (Whilst most new users are from habbo it's unfair to only offer a habbo prize).

We should be encouraging people to post because they want to - not because they'll get a Mochamaster out of it
I used to post for post counts sake, I now enjoy posting, is this any different?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!