PDA

View Full Version : 127 Hours

Pyroka
09-10-2010, 04:51 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0GycqTaXwQ

I'd go as far to say this'll be movie of the year. It looks amazing, and the fact it's a true story & you know whats gonna happen at the end, just adds to how amazing the story is... because you know it happened.

It's directed by Danny Boyle who did Slumdog Millionaire, and it's about a climber called Aron Ralston who was in Utah climbing away, didn't tell anyone where he was, and ended up being trapped for 6 days under a boulder. You can read up the story yourself, it's all on Wikipedia. I for one will be down the cinema when this comes out, looks really good :]

Art
09-10-2010, 05:19 AM
Been a long time fan of James Franco but i've had my doubts about this movie... I remember when this happened irl but I don't think there is enough... content for it to be made into film. I'm not sure.

Anyway, I still plan on seeing it! I'm happy to be proven wrong :P. It seems to be doing alright on Rotten Tomatoes.

Misawa
09-10-2010, 09:44 AM
Looks good. I just hate the man who directed it.

Neversoft
10-10-2010, 08:40 PM
Haters gonna hate. Danny Boyle is fantastic. I didn't understand how you could make a movie about some guy who cut his arm off after it got trapped behind a boulder, but it looks like he's done it! Can't wait to see the film.

Nixt
10-10-2010, 08:43 PM
I read about this guy on Cracked.com. He sounds pretty hardcore. Might have to check it out.

Misawa
10-10-2010, 09:04 PM
Haters gonna hate. Danny Boyle is fantastic. I didn't understand how you could make a movie about some guy who cut his arm off after it got trapped behind a boulder, but it looks like he's done it! Can't wait to see the film.

Great director, ignorant, arrogant man.

Fez
10-10-2010, 09:14 PM
I'm looking forward to it.

Apple
10-10-2010, 11:02 PM
I heard about the arm cutting scene being very realistic and gory, the film itself doesn't really sound that interesting with it being about someone trapped under a boulder for 6 days but who knows?

Misawa
10-10-2010, 11:58 PM
Buried is 90 minutes of just Ryan Reynolds in a box and that was fantastic.

Sammeth.
11-10-2010, 12:53 AM
I love Buried, I didn't think they would be able to pull of a film with just one set and one on screen actor but they managed it and it was incredible. I hope this film is just as good, it looks like it's gonna be one to see.

crazed
11-10-2010, 06:57 AM
I read up about this because I'd never head of it and jesus, he went through some tough ****. This film looks good, I probably wont see it at the cinemas but I will buy the dvd and not rip it offline..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!