View Full Version : [Alteration] New habboween

j0rd
10-10-2010, 07:47 PM
Some new habboween alts of voodoo etc.
http://i56.tinypic.com/fdwpbo.png
Yes i know im not the best.

RandomManJay
10-10-2010, 08:24 PM
They actually aren't bad, some parts might need reworking to make them look more in line with habbo, and the detailing on some needs to be more defined and applied as well (e.g. the first one, I think its a zombie, but I'm not sure since you said VooDoo, and I can't remember if VooDoo has zombies in its belief). They're quite good though :P.

j0rd
10-10-2010, 08:56 PM
Thanks, the first one isnt really to do with voodoo i just modified it from an old alt to my latest look.

smiffy70
10-10-2010, 09:20 PM
if they r from scratch and nt a C+p they are excell, but the neck on one of them looks out of place +rep

Jake
10-10-2010, 09:29 PM
He has no nipples!!!!!!!

Jkjk i like them although imo the first one looks a bit more like hes diseased than a zombie other than tht i like them :)

j0rd
10-10-2010, 09:38 PM
if they r from scratch and nt a C+p they are excell, but the neck on one of them looks out of place +rep
Which ones neck is out of place, i cant see it. I can fix it then :)

j0rd
10-10-2010, 10:26 PM
Found it and edited:
http://i56.tinypic.com/e5gqk2.png

KyoraStryker
11-10-2010, 08:10 AM
They actually aren't bad, some parts might need reworking to make them look more in line with habbo, and the detailing on some needs to be more defined and applied as well (e.g. the first one, I think its a zombie, but I'm not sure since you said VooDoo, and I can't remember if VooDoo has zombies in its belief). They're quite good though :P.

I'll be the first to tell you that I know nothing about graphics or alterations (I made my own sig image, btw and I think it's crap - it could look a lot better if I knew what I was doing), but they look pretty good.

Samantha
11-10-2010, 08:20 AM
The green one looks a bit thin, suppose that creates the illusion.
The arms are a bit weird on the 2 after, I prefer the green stuff only on one arm, as if not it looks like you have basically stuck your hands in green poo.
The mask is fine from what I can see. Not badly constructed at all.
I prefer the first skull, as I don't like the yellow eye on the next one.
The red one is a bit scary with the face. But the colour ain't that bad.
And I like the outline on the final one.

j0rd
11-10-2010, 09:10 AM
The green one looks a bit thin, suppose that creates the illusion.
The arms are a bit weird on the 2 after, I prefer the green stuff only on one arm, as if not it looks like you have basically stuck your hands in green poo.
The mask is fine from what I can see. Not badly constructed at all.
I prefer the first skull, as I don't like the yellow eye on the next one.
The red one is a bit scary with the face. But the colour ain't that bad.
And I like the outline on the final one.

Found it and edited:
http://i56.tinypic.com/e5gqk2.png

I realised the error with arm and fixed it, looks quite abit better now.
Thanks Sam

Dannnny,
11-10-2010, 03:40 PM
I like them well done 8/10. I think tho u cud make them a bit more scary ETC ?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!