PDA

View Full Version : Sell it to me! - Ends 18th October

Martin
11-10-2010, 01:10 AM
http://www.habbox.com/scripts/fontgen2/index.php?text=Sell%20it%20to%20me&style=Bling

Recently I purchased a new car. I went to the car dealership and the sales person did their best at persuading me to purchase a luxurious new car.

Now it's your turn to be the sales person! In this competition I want you to do your best at describing the following car as if you were selling it to a potential customer. Make it sound amazing and attractive and use plenty of adjectives to sell it to them! Basically, just write a short paragraph selling the car and making it sound great! The most tempting description which makes me want to buy the car will win!

http://assets.habbox.com/images/21sports_car.gif

Prize: 1 month VIP + 30 rep

Fustraton
14-10-2010, 03:55 PM
This car is amazing. It has so many aspects to it. For example it shines so its attractive in the streets. It has a non stop flash on the headlights to know its yours.
The pricing for this car is a nice £100,000.
Insurance only matters when you buy the car.

Ruax
15-10-2010, 12:05 PM
How about this car sir? Its got many fantastic features, and is great for picking up the ladies. ^_^

The car has many features including doors that open up over, for quick and easy access in and out of your car, it also has a finger-print key system, in which it recognises the finger-prints of insured drivers on the car only so no more uninsured drivers getting into bother with the car. If a window is smashed, tampered with or the door is forced open, the alarms imediatly go off and are quite loud, you can hear them from a mile away, so no more of them nasty burglers breaking into your car! It also has a easy-to-handle steering wheel so your not trying to force it when trying to turn sharp corners. The car also comes with nice leather seats, for both comfort and style! You may also choose to put the roof down as it fits into a small compartment in the boot, not taking up to much space, with the press of a single button! Within the car also contains a state of the art radio, which can pick up signals from hundreds of miles away! The car comes in a variety of slick new colours aswell, including black, silver, blue, red, green & yellow.

So what do you think about this lady magnet sir? Care to take it for a test drive and then you can decide whether you would like to purchase it or not. ;)

Josh
15-10-2010, 12:26 PM
The car was once driven by me and I'll give you 20% discount. Interested?

Samantha
15-10-2010, 12:50 PM
Red, fast, seductive, all these words spring to mind when I look at this vehicle of Dreams.
Why should you buy it? I hear you ask, well the real question should come from me... Why shouldn't you buy it?
It has unique features that makes this car superior to every other vehicle known to man, it makes a Porche, a mercedes, a Jaugar look like a toy! This is the car for you. Just sit in it, take a spin, feel the wind.

bkps
15-10-2010, 05:06 PM
This car is 1 pound, all you gotta do is give me all your bank details and have at least 1 million pounds in your bank :)

=Lizzy
15-10-2010, 05:12 PM
This car is the best car you will ever find. At only £1,000,00 it is the best quality for you to have. With a lot nof different features in and out of the car, this car will make you the most popular person in the whole town. Do not let this opportunity go to waste buy this car now. The gear box has 6 gears and the car reaches over 200 mph. Only an idiot will not buy this spectacular car. BUY it now.

Conservative,
16-10-2010, 08:31 AM
This is the best car you'll find for miles around. A cool, red, Aston Martin DB9, for the price of a mini. Yes, only £200,000 :)

Top speed is 247mph, and it has a v8 engine with a 6 litre fuel tank, as well as 7 gears (R, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)!

This car was driven by the well known actor Robert Englund (real actor) for it's luxurious inside and manly outside. The seats are leather and can fold in to reveal a mini bar in the boot!

So my friend, why should you buy this car? I think you need to ask yourself, why not ;]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!