PDA

View Full Version : New single player trailer. More to come later...

Chris
12-10-2010, 11:17 AM
New sp trailer for black ops.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJerWQhMl6k

As you can see, the models return. :D

Also later today is some more sp gameplay and a new multiplayer map based in the jungle which is being shown on g4tv.

crazed
12-10-2010, 11:26 AM
When that guy fell off the cliff that had to be the slowest reaction I have ever seen. The russian roulette bit seems interesting, probably only a cutscene :@

Chris
12-10-2010, 02:34 PM
2 new videos out. One sp and one mp.

http://g4tv.com/videos/49177/Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops---Jungle-Multiplayer-Map-Exclusive/

http://g4tv.com/videos/49142/Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops---Kowloon-Single-Player-Exclusive/

Both look amazing...

dbgtz
12-10-2010, 02:55 PM
When that guy fell off the cliff that had to be the slowest reaction I have ever seen. The russian roulette bit seems interesting, probably only a cutscene :@

no such thing as a call of duty cutscene, thats what i love about it.

anyway this was out 6 days ago (according to youtube when i looked this morning). But yeah I saw it this morning and it's pretty damn cool, treyarch might make a pretty cool game except the fact theres no british campaign and were easily more bad ass...

crazed
12-10-2010, 03:18 PM
no such thing as a call of duty cutscene, thats what i love about it.

anyway this was out 6 days ago (according to youtube when i looked this morning). But yeah I saw it this morning and it's pretty damn cool, treyarch might make a pretty cool game except the fact theres no british campaign and were easily more bad ass...

Oh please the "space mission" was nothing more than a cutscene.

Chris
12-10-2010, 03:22 PM
The space scene was half and half. It was like a interactive cutscene. :S

dbgtz
12-10-2010, 03:35 PM
Oh please the "space mission" was nothing more than a cutscene.

A cutscene is a sequence in a video game over which the player has no control.
Infinity ward actually removed it from its own level so it didn't break up gameplay, which kinda helped I guess as 1 level loaded not 2.

crazed
12-10-2010, 06:32 PM
A cutscene is a sequence in a video game over which the player has no control.
Infinity ward actually removed it from its own level so it didn't break up gameplay, which kinda helped I guess as 1 level loaded not 2.

Still a cutscene in my eyes, all you did was move the camera a little. Mind blowing ****.

Fez
14-10-2010, 06:09 PM
Wasn't exactly interactive. I would've liked to float around a ickle.

matt$
14-10-2010, 06:13 PM
I get my cod out for cod.

nuff said.

dbgtz
14-10-2010, 08:05 PM
Still a cutscene in my eyes, all you did was move the camera a little. Mind blowing ****.

still more entertaining then a normal boring-ass cutscene (ie bad company 2 :P). Only game where I ever watched cutscenes is MGS4 and I guess those ones in heavy rain.

Anyway i just want to know if theres a british campaign :(

also they better not do an infinity ward where they show lots of one thing then turns out the whole story is based on something else (ie makarov shown to be the main character but turns out its shephard whos the focus this game).

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!