PDA

View Full Version : y isnt

scottish
12-10-2010, 10:59 PM
runescape a subforum of online games? lol

Yupt
12-10-2010, 11:37 PM
probably because it's got such a huge fan base, they decided it'd be better suited having its own thing.

Special
12-10-2010, 11:46 PM
probably because it's got such a huge fan base, they decided it'd be better suited having its own thing.

yeah but it's still an online game lol.. meh i dunno

Yupt
12-10-2010, 11:48 PM
yeah but can you even begin to consider how popular that forum would be with runescape, wow and now minecraft aswell as any other online game all in there

KyoraStryker
13-10-2010, 12:33 AM
Regardless of the size of the community that views those forums, it still doesn't change the fact that it's an online game. I think it'd be better suited inside the Online Games forum as a sub-forum.

Samantha
13-10-2010, 07:10 AM
I feel it's an active enough forum on it's own.
It doesn't need to be in the online games section thing.
If new members see that there is a runescape forum, they may decide that HxF isn't just an Habbo fansite, it caters to all needs and let's other games get a say.
I don't post in the runescape forum, but I do say it should be there.
I mean, you've seen why Minecraft got put there, so what's wrong with runescape too. Two very popular forums, on a forum, no hard in that.

scottish
13-10-2010, 07:57 AM
runescape forum was pretty much dead when i actively posted on here so i doubt thats changed

it is a habbo fansite, it isn't a runescape fansite lol just so happens theres a section for rs people to talk in doesn't mean its not a habbo fansite lol

but yeh, having its own forum is completely pointless.

Hecktix
13-10-2010, 09:28 AM
I know that originally it was never put under online games because it wasn't what the members of the runescape section wanted, there were several attempts to do so and we recieved an outcry, if it's carried on like it was and less members mind then I don't see why it can't be moved back if James and Sarah want it moved there.

scottish
13-10-2010, 10:08 AM
rs used to be very popular

now that the forums dead its hardly active so not as if 40 people using it a day, maybe 5

GommeInc
13-10-2010, 11:05 AM
If there is next to no activity then it may as well just be moved into Online Games. It was only kept out of there because too many people were talking about it so the whole Online Games category was flooded with the threads.

The Don
16-10-2010, 10:42 PM
When I use to play back in 06-08 it was active. When i look in there theres quite a few posts, don't see much point in moving it to be honest with you.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!