PDA

View Full Version : Chris Moyles to move to Capital?

Suspective
13-10-2010, 12:22 PM
Chris Moyles has been approached to join commercial radio giant Capital FM in a move that could see him leave his long and sometime troubled tenure at Radio One.
The outspoken Radio One breakfast show host has had ‘unofficial’ talks with radio millionaire Ashley Tabor about the prospect of joining Capital FM when it launches nationwide from January.
Moyles, 36, is close friends with Mr Tabor, who owns more than 40 per cent of British commercial radio and is the founder and group CEO of Global Radio, and the pair used to share a flat.
A radio industry source told the Daily Mail: ‘Chris coming on board to Capital FM is a very attractive prospect indeed for both parties. Chris is good friends with Ashley and this has been discussed.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1319978/Radio-One-DJ-Chris-Moyles-approached-to-Capital-FM.html#ixzz12EzreQIH

beth
13-10-2010, 12:35 PM
probably won't happen, but should.
chris moyles is ******* annoying, and capital will be the death of him. yumyumyum.

Alkaz
13-10-2010, 12:40 PM
probably won't happen, but should.
chris moyles is ******* annoying, and capital will be the death of him. yumyumyum.
Haha I was thinking this. I really don't like his style of show and I don't really like him when he is on the TV either.

Suspective
13-10-2010, 12:44 PM
He looks more like a hobo than a radio presenter, plus all he wines about is his money. Far to sex/homophobic for Radio 1 tbh. Also why would he go to Capital? He talks far to much for Commercial Radio...

Kyle
13-10-2010, 12:52 PM
He doesn't moan about his money that much :s?? He only complained because he didn't get paid for a while. I love his shows early in the morning, nobody could replace him. He's been much more successful at radio1 than he ever was at capitalFM so I don't really see a good enough reason for him to move.

xxMATTGxx
14-10-2010, 06:15 PM
I quite like Chris to be honest and I believe many other people do also because they wouldn't tune into his shows on Radio 1 everyday if they didn't. I guess it would be a blow for BBC Radio 1 if he does bring in millions of listeners.

Calvin
14-10-2010, 08:01 PM
Although his show was full of talking with no songs, it was quite good in the mornings to wake me up! Before though he was really happy and sounded really cheerful but recently he became all moody and it was so depressing.

I wonder who will replace him if he does move?

Suspective
14-10-2010, 09:26 PM
Mhmm... Scott Mills or Greg James are the favourites if he does decide to quit.

He is paid far to much.

jackass
14-10-2010, 09:32 PM
Yeah, I like Chris, in fact the whole Radio One morning team. Feel good show to get up on I think. :)

sammy
15-10-2010, 05:34 PM
Oh thank god!! I hate him so much, he seems so obnoxious. i'm not really a fan of any of the radio 1 djs or radio 1 as a whole, so this doesn't really affect me but hopefully his career will die if he goes to Capital so it's all good!

xxMATTGxx
15-10-2010, 06:38 PM
To confirm; 1. I'm not leaving 2. I love working for R1 3. They love me working there 4. Some people need headlines cos they got a book out!

From his Twitter Account.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!