PDA

View Full Version : My Runescape Levels!

Ross.
13-10-2010, 02:56 PM
http://i51.tinypic.com/2ppm3b8.png

These are my RS Levels and i want to level up on most of them but i dont know how.

If you have any ideas please pm me or post it on here.

Thanks

P.S I am not a member anymore!

Thomas
13-10-2010, 03:09 PM
Ok,
attack - hill giants or moss giants
strength - hill giants or moss giants
defense - hill giants or moss giants
Range - monks then hill giants or moss giants
mage - curse dummies :)
prayer - bury bones since your f2p
runecrafting - air runes till level 14, 14-44 fire runes after that you need membership to make nats
dung - get together with some friends and do some floors over the weekends ;)
crafting - i would make gold rings because that makes money
mining - power mine iron m1d1 (mine 1 drop 1) or mine rune ess for 50k+/hour
smithing - make steel bars for money
fishing - lobs for money but slow xp trout for fast xp but little money
cooking - lobs or trout
firemaking - burn maple logs all the way to 99 its cheep (5-6m) and fastish
woodcutting - yews

I hope this helped.

Ross.
13-10-2010, 03:23 PM
WOAH!

You Should Become Mod On This Page Or Even The Whole Website!

MJJ
13-10-2010, 03:55 PM
Since you're no longer P2P, the best place to train combat is the Security of Stronghold. Flesh Crawlers on the second floor are good for drops although they can get very crowded, and once you get to a higher level, there are Ankous on level 4.
There are some zombies in the Varrock Sewers which you can mage and range from a safespot although I don't think they have many good drops. If you're interested in raising prayer, then killing Hill Giants and burying their bones would be a good idea although they can get ridiculously crowded.
For Runecrafting you should craft air runes until you get to level 14 then craft fire runes. Their the best experience at F2P, and although Runecrafting is supposed to be a good skill for cash, at F2P it's not really worth it.
For mining, I would just recommend powermining iron at either Al-Kharid or the mines south of Varrock until you get to level 60 then mine coal at the Mining Guild for cash. Unless you want to make some cash, then you can bank all the iron you mine from 34-60.
For Fishing, you can either fly fish at Barbarian Village for fast experience, or if you want cash then fish lobsters at Karamja then bank using the boat.
For Woodcutting, cut willows at Draynor Bank for fast experience, and yews south of Edgeville for cash.

The best skills to make cash from during F2P are combat, Fishing, Mining and Woodcutting but you need to be a pretty high level in those because there are so many people fighting for spots. I'd recommend just training your skills equally, but leave out the ones that require cash like Firemaking and Smithing until you have a good method of making constant cash (or you can use raw ingredients from other skills to train these - like using ores from Mining to train Smithing, but I think it's better just to powertrain skills until you can make good money off them).

Ross.
13-10-2010, 07:40 PM

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!