PDA

View Full Version : [Building] Central Park

Roxy
13-10-2010, 06:14 PM
http://i53.tinypic.com/vou3ih.png

The room is basically meant to be a park which links all of the other Habbox rooms together too. I know I need some more cobbles round the path and since I took the screenie I've removed the spotlights and put an orange tree there instead (they lagged) and also the petals behind the blue goal are now field grass too. Comments, suggestions, etc? :)

-Danube-
15-10-2010, 08:34 PM
It's lush roxy :)

Maybe add some of the fireflies from the new furni :)

KyoraStryker
16-10-2010, 06:44 AM
Oh wow! Very, very professionally done!

I have no suggestions for improvement; the room looks so pro! Great job! +Rep.

Josh
16-10-2010, 06:59 AM
Too bad the first tele DOESN'T LINK :@@@@@@@@@@@

Joke. I love it Roxy, it looks really nice and it all fits in. However, I see heaps of people are trying to get their room (mainly habbox staff) into the central and your going to start running out of room for teleports. O:

karter
16-10-2010, 07:52 AM
The outer cobbles seem odd , otherwise Great room :)

Suspective
16-10-2010, 09:03 AM
looks fab! :)

Roxy
17-10-2010, 08:04 AM
Cheers for the comments :)

The outer cobbles seem odd , otherwise Great room :)

Yeah I wasn't sure about them at first but I was unsure what else to put there so I just left them :P + thanks

Nuxty
17-10-2010, 09:55 AM
Roxy I love it!!! Why not give it a little winter theme with a snowy area? :o or spook it up for Habboween? xx

Mathew
17-10-2010, 09:57 AM
Roxy I love it!!! Why not give it a little winter theme with a snowy area? :o or spook it up for Habboween? xx
I agree with this. It's a nice room which can be made over easily to suit the time of the year, either by adding pumpkins or christmas trees, etc :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!