PDA

View Full Version : Charm Drops?

Thomas
13-10-2010, 06:58 PM
What would be the best monster(s) to drop charms
Just to say i'm going to get 1-75 defense here or 30-75 if there a highish level monster :P

I need any charms a mix would be nice.

MJJ
13-10-2010, 07:13 PM
I would recommend slaying for charms. You'll get both slayer and combat experience and make a lot of cash. Also, alot of slayer monsters are good charm-droppers and you're not camping in one place all the time so it's not dull.
Otherwise, waterfiends and rock lobsters are best to kill for crimison charms. These are pretty high level'd though, so I'd say stick with Slayer, as you'll also get a variet of different charms, not just crimisons.

Thomas
13-10-2010, 07:36 PM
i was trying to stay away from slayer :P but i might give it ago when after i have finished making some money.

MJJ
13-10-2010, 08:09 PM
How come you're trying to stay away from Slayer? :(
In that case, the monsters in the Chaos Tunnels are very good charm droppers. There's a huge variety of monsters in there that you can check out on a map, and I guess you can mix it up abit and kill different monsters to stop it from getting dull. Make sure you bring an anti-fire shield though 'cos some of the portals might end up leading you to some dragons.

Thomas
14-10-2010, 03:17 PM
urm, i'm level 3 atm.

i might just use that new hunter update.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!