protest about habbo rites they want creds to be free
by earning them in games like coke music and they want
to be treated the same as other habbos. one of the
habbos is saying down with callie up with jibbi habbo
hotel has tried to stop this protesting group by banding them
and blocking them from talking but habbos aint
stopping there. by laurajs

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/7264/untitled5aw.png
Picture taken by .:Sir.smarty:. all those people who are dancing in the centre are protesters

dannyboymed
09-08-2005, 10:30 AM
It's a ******ed protest done by noobs who are too cheap to buy credits. End of story.

ilovejordan
09-08-2005, 10:35 AM
It's a ******ed protest done by noobs who are too cheap to buy credits. End of story.
How rude. I did a protest once :p About hobbas. got ip banned. Just used an unbanner. Protests roock

Deklan
09-08-2005, 10:37 AM
habbos in habbo hotel is having another one of their
protest about habbo rites they want creds to be free
by earning them in games like coke music and they want
to be treated the same as other habbos. one of the
habbos is saying down with callie up with jibbi habbo
hotel has tried to stop this protesting group by banding them
and blocking them from talking but habbos aint
stopping there. by laurajs

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/7264/untitled5aw.png
Picture taken by .:Sir.smarty:. all those people who are dancing in the centre are protesters
Ohh no, a couple of idiots dancing in the hallway (where no one goes). Like its going to change anything...

Jashmine
09-08-2005, 10:43 AM
A lot of people use the hallway ...
I used to protest loads, but it was usual to bring back the Aussie credit line. I think protesting for free credits it stupid, rofl =/
Just felt like saying that...

laurajs
09-08-2005, 10:45 AM
im sorry about the pic they were blocking doorways and shouting some things

HellyBelly
09-08-2005, 10:46 AM
Ohh no, a couple of idiots dancing in the hallway (where no one goes). Like its going to change anything...
Exactly "/

Roboevil
09-08-2005, 10:49 AM
Who's the Miny-M...? This does seem aload of rubbish, it won't change anything, just a couple of noobs who don't respect the fact that Habbo needs pay like any other job =/...

dannyboymed
09-08-2005, 10:50 AM
laurajs PMd me:
uh my bro started this protest and he aint a noob who are too cheap to buy credits

Apart from the obvious grammar mistakes there he is. If you have to be an idiotic protester protest about something WORTHWHILE. Like the fact that Hobbas have no powers.

If you want credits to be free you must be a cheap person. Habbo is a company made for profit. And the protest didn't even block doors or anything, how pathetic.

laurajs
sorry to burst all your ppls bubbles but it was just a news story dont need to be horrid about it :@

Little_Chi

I 2nd that

GommeInc
09-08-2005, 10:58 AM
Who ever is for the free credits should of been strangled at birth. How stupid can they get? I went to one of these silly little protests with a few friends and it is amazing how incredibly thick these people are. Free credits? Why not ask for Habbo to not Exist? They are just stingey little prats with absolutely no idea about how a business is run and if they don't like it, don't go on it. 10p is a good price for 1 credit, any lower then the furni prices should be increased, too much furni will cause problems with the hotel like hackers having a field day and scripters would basically be druling over the furniture they can script.

Wootzeh
09-08-2005, 11:03 AM
this has nothing to do with this, but theres a guy in hallway 1
http://tinypic.com/a9pzkn.png

GommeInc
09-08-2005, 11:06 AM
Wootzeh, that person has got to be the biggest idiot known to Habbo! I think if any race should be killed it should be the English, Americans, well any country that can basically destroy anything (that goes for Nuclear Weapons, Pollution, racism). Africans can live they're no harm and are friendly people :D

-mad-monkey-
09-08-2005, 11:09 AM
fight the power! habbo should ban peeps like him in the picture

Rareoid
09-08-2005, 11:17 AM
BREAKING NEWS

A statement has just been released by Callie...

"Due to around 30 habbo's dancing in the Hallway, i have been in discussions with Sulake and we have decided that we don't need to make a profit - we're only a business! Credits are now free, but please don't protest again... you scare us all so much :("

GommeInc
09-08-2005, 11:18 AM
BREAKING NEWS

"Due to around 30 habbo's dancing in the Hallway, i have been in discussions with Sulake and we have decided that we don't need to make a profit - we're only a business! Credits are now free, but please don't protest again... you scare us all so much :("
I have to admit I fell for that :D too sleepy but if only Habbo did say that...

Bear-Max
09-08-2005, 11:36 AM
Wootzeh, that person has got to be the biggest idiot known to Habbo! I think if any race should be killed it should be the English, Americans, well any country that can basically destroy anything (that goes for Nuclear Weapons, Pollution, racism). Africans can live they're no harm and are friendly people :D
That's just about the stupidest thing I've ever heard you say.

Nobody deserves genocide. End of.

And 'Africans can live they're no harm and are friendly people'. Way to generalise. I can just imagine all those friendly Africans who butchered their neighbours with machetes in Rwanda right now. And the families forced into slave labour and to kill each other over diamonds in Sierra Leone.

It's wrong to stereotype a whole race. British people don't all speak in a posh way; Americans aren't all hillbillys; and Asians aren't all suicide bombers.

HellyBelly
09-08-2005, 11:39 AM
BREAKING NEWS

i actually began to belive that :o

howdy
09-08-2005, 11:48 AM
sorry to burst all your ppls bubbles but it was just a news story dont need to be horrid about it :@

There is no big story here whatsoever. As dek said, a bunch of kids dancing in a hallway ranting over nothing. If Habbo didn't charge their users for the extras such as furni and HC, there would be no Habbo.

GommeInc
09-08-2005, 11:59 AM
That's just about the stupidest thing I've ever heard you say.

Nobody deserves genocide. End of.

And 'Africans can live they're no harm and are friendly people'. Way to generalise. I can just imagine all those friendly Africans who butchered their neighbours with machetes in Rwanda right now. And the families forced into slave labour and to kill each other over diamonds in Sierra Leone.

It's wrong to stereotype a whole race. British people don't all speak in a posh way; Americans aren't all hillbillys; and Asians aren't all suicide bombers.
I should of made it more sarcastic :rolleyes:

joelbacall
09-08-2005, 12:04 PM
laurajs PMd me:
uh my bro started this protest and he aint a noob who are too cheap to buy credits

Apart from the obvious grammar mistakes there he is. If you have to be an idiotic protester protest about something WORTHWHILE. Like the fact that Hobbas have no powers.

If you want credits to be free you must be a cheap person. Habbo is a company made for profit. And the protest didn't even block doors or anything, how pathetic.

No you must be sad coz u actually like buying em coz it shows ure not cheap?! So if credits were free you wud still buy em jus to show u aint cheap?

GommeInc
09-08-2005, 12:07 PM
Can I ask Joelbacall, are you for or against the idea of credits being free?

Joe.
09-08-2005, 12:17 PM
against -.- wat wud be the point -.- there wud be no mods or habbo staff coz they wnt be getting payed

the company wud be in debt due to website charges!

there would be no habbo club

n eveyone would be as rich as each other -.-

if they do anything i sey creds 5pence mode sofa 7creds -.- there u save 5 pence

god if u cnt aford the creds dnt bother

Bear-Max
09-08-2005, 12:34 PM
CokeMusic Decibels aren't always free anyway. Sure you can get lots by mixing tracks, but you also have to buy bottles of Coca Cola.

Coca Cola costs money ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!