PDA

View Full Version : Oh Liverpool

Pyroka
14-10-2010, 03:42 PM
I hope they get docked 9 points, especially before the Merseyside derby this weekend.

If Everton beaten them, it would be the perfect weekend lol. Whats your thoughts on the whole Liverpool takeover with the Boston Red Sox bloke, and the current owners blocking the sale blah blah blah?

Can you tell I just wanna see them get relegated?

Discuss.

Suspective
14-10-2010, 03:53 PM
It would be kind of funny to see Liverpool relegated.

The owners are far to greedy, and are just going to end up worse off if they keep blocking the sale, surely?

Pyroka
14-10-2010, 03:57 PM
It would be kind of funny to see Liverpool relegated.

The owners are far to greedy, and are just going to end up worse off if they keep blocking the sale, surely?

Well I think the current owners have been told that they can't remove board members who were FOR the new owners (I think).

So now I think the owners are just being pure asshats and delaying it.

Deak
14-10-2010, 03:58 PM
I hope they get docked 9 points, especially before the Merseyside derby this weekend.

If Everton beaten them, it would be the perfect weekend lol. Whats your thoughts on the whole Liverpool takeover with the Boston Red Sox bloke, and the current owners blocking the sale blah blah blah?

Can you tell I just wanna see them get relegated?

Discuss.

My thoughts exactly ... get them 9 points off and be on -3 points and then get beaten by Everton!

It would be really nice to see Liverpool relegated (cant see this happening - points deduction or not tho)

Pyroka
14-10-2010, 04:00 PM
My thoughts exactly ... get them 9 points off and be on -3 points and then get beaten by Everton!

It would be really nice to see Liverpool relegated (cant see this happening - points deduction or not tho)

Liverpool have had a terrible start, for a team that used to be contesting for all the trophies especially bad.

I think every Liverpool supporter knows if they get deducted 9 points, there's a serious threat to them getting relegated. It happened to Portsmouth, and check where they are now!

Suspective
14-10-2010, 04:03 PM
Exactly. If they got points deducted, they would be practically finished in the premier league.

If they get relegated, that would really be the downfall of Liverpool. All their top and star/famous staff and players, would most defiantly leave (similar to Portsmouth and even Newcastle) along with the manager.

With the current owners, only concerned with money. It isn't really looking good for Liverpool. The best thing for the club, would be to sell up and start a fresh financially with a wealthy owner.

Minstrels
14-10-2010, 04:03 PM
I'll reserve judgement for a few days.

Conservative,
14-10-2010, 05:25 PM
As a liverpool supporter, I'll say my view...

Hicks & Gillet are greedy *******. They are obviously going to lose any courtcase, they just can't bear the thought of losing money.

But tbh, I doubt RBS will put us into administration unless we went way past the deadline because they know that we will have the money when we're bought.

I am worried that the sale will fall through and we will lose 9 points, but we won't lose to Everton lol. In my opinion, as long as we get sold within the next week or two, we won't lose 9 points, and we'll finish in the top 6. But tbh, Roy Hodgson is a bad manager to add to bad owners -.-

If we lose 9 points, and Hanks & Gillet are allowed to keep the club, then yes, we're doomed. Lol.

StefanWolves
14-10-2010, 06:28 PM
Conversation in this thread is just riveting!

matt$
14-10-2010, 06:32 PM
I played as liverpool on fifa and lost, i reckon its a sign.

iRaaave.
14-10-2010, 06:41 PM
Looking forward to Leeds V Liverpool next season then if it happens haha ;) down liverpool go :P!

Conservative,
14-10-2010, 06:47 PM
Looking forward to Leeds V Liverpool next season then if it happens haha ;) down liverpool go :P!

Not happening sorry bro <3 Despite our bad start, as long as we're sold in the next fortnight, relegation will be a mere dream of jealous rivals ;]

Pyroka
15-10-2010, 03:15 AM
Not happening sorry bro <3 Despite our bad start, as long as we're sold in the next fortnight, relegation will be a mere dream of jealous rivals ;]

The deadline is 15th October and RBS isn't exactly one of those places where you say "Hey I owe you a trillion quid, I know you've set this deadline & everything but deadlines don't really matter so let's make it next week yeah?"

I can tell you lot are sixth form students, deadline is just a guideline date, but in the real world with bankers involved deadline means if you don't meet it, you're dead. Funny how that works, deadlines and that.

Nah anyway I think the owners got told theyre not allowed to block the sale? But they could still have a go at it anyway for jokes, & then Liverpool would be ****** for at least another week. Everton fans are in the blue & Liverpool is in the red... As usual.

(for all you slow ones, red has a double meaning, as to say they're in debt, I have to explain this because I realise the target audience, Liverpool supporters, may not be smart enough to understand. Have a lollipop if you did, or even a pat on the back. You don't get points for that though lol.)

Oh and one last thing Robbie, jealous rivals? How can anyone be jealous of Liverpool right now? Come on, we've already bought our party poppers for the relegation party.

StefanWolves
15-10-2010, 12:09 PM
Cyalm Dawn

Liverpool arent going into admin anyway, so all this squabbling is all irrelevant.

Liverpool have history? What do Everton have? **** all. Never have never will. You're just a poor mans Liverpool.

The deadline is 15th October and RBS isn't exactly one of those places where you say "Hey I owe you a trillion quid, I know you've set this deadline & everything but deadlines don't really matter so let's make it next week yeah?"

I can tell you lot are sixth form students, deadline is just a guideline date, but in the real world with bankers involved deadline means if you don't meet it, you're dead. Funny how that works, deadlines and that.

Nah anyway I think the owners got told theyre not allowed to block the sale? But they could still have a go at it anyway for jokes, & then Liverpool would be ****** for at least another week. Everton fans are in the blue & Liverpool is in the red... As usual.

(for all you slow ones, red has a double meaning, as to say they're in debt, I have to explain this because I realise the target audience, Liverpool supporters, may not be smart enough to understand. Have a lollipop if you did, or even a pat on the back. You don't get points for that though lol.)

Oh and one last thing Robbie, jealous rivals? How can anyone be jealous of Liverpool right now? Come on, we've already bought our party poppers for the relegation party.

Minstrels
15-10-2010, 01:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPIsTKpAoE4

Edited by eSocks (Forum Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly.

Conservative,
15-10-2010, 03:33 PM

Sorry mate not happening, we've been bought & paying our debts as we speak ;]

and jealous...because we're the most successful UK club IN HISTORY? lol. We may have had a bad few seasons, but now NESV own us we will be back at the top in no time ;] and btw...Im yr 10 not 6th form lol.

Minstrels
15-10-2010, 03:52 PM

and jealous...because we're the most successful UK club IN HISTORY? lol. We may have had a bad few seasons, but now NESV own us we will be back at the top in no time ;] and btw...Im yr 10 not 6th form lol.
Ahh, a Liverpool fan. I love you guys, you make me remember my childhood and things like that. Why? Because you guys live in the past so much it has that 'rub off' effect on other people you talk to. To be quite honest I'd much rather be winning leagues and cups in the present than have a book of dates. I'm sure I'd get more enjoyment celebrating a victory in a final than reading a book.

Back in no time? This is another reason why I dislike Liverpool as a club. You're deluded, you live off the past and believe you have a right to be at the top. I'm going to take great pleasure in seeing your club linger mid-table for years to come. Just because you're debt is wiped wont effect your on the pitch performances. Who will want to join a club like yours in January, a month when big name deals rarely happen as it is. If anything it'll be the sale of Torres and Reina which occur before you start rebuilding.

Year ten? As I stated, I'd rather see my team win things instead of reading dates from before I was born.

Quick question, do you know how much your new owner is worth? Compare it to his personal wealth. Have fun kidda.

iRaaave.
15-10-2010, 04:01 PM
Ahh, a Liverpool fan. I love you guys, you make me remember my childhood and things like that. Why? Because you guys live in the past so much it has that 'rub off' effect on other people you talk to. To be quite honest I'd much rather be winning leagues and cups in the present than have a book of dates. I'm sure I'd get more enjoyment celebrating a victory in a final than reading a book.

Back in no time? This is another reason why I dislike Liverpool as a club. You're deluded, you live off the past and believe you have a right to be at the top. I'm going to take great pleasure in seeing your club linger mid-table for years to come. Just because you're debt is wiped wont effect your on the pitch performances. Who will want to join a club like yours in January, a month when big name deals rarely happen as it is. If anything it'll be the sale of Torres and Reina which occur before you start rebuilding.

Year ten? As I stated, I'd rather see my team win things instead of reading dates from before I was born.

Quick question, do you know how much your new owner is worth? Compare it to his personal wealth. Have fun kidda.

Typical Man United fan.. discusting!

StefanWolves
15-10-2010, 04:02 PM
You can talk, City have neither :P

Nemo
15-10-2010, 04:10 PM

Not from me since i dont care about football, but;

From Titch on MSN: Liver are not the most succesful club in UK history, u dont even know ur own club ha! There are joint with Manchester United and if you were to count community shield or carling cup Manchester United would be on top.
*Liverpool

Minstrels
15-10-2010, 04:10 PM
Typical Man United fan.. discusting!
Pardon? First of all, please can you elaborate on what's disgusting about my post? Secondly, can you explain how you figured I'm a Manchester United fan please?

You can talk, City have neither :P
Aha but to be honest, Liverpool are one of the clubs I'll happily say I'm more confident we'll win something major before them. We're both out of the Carling Cup but out of the FA Cup, Europa League and the Premiership I'd be more comfortable sticking £10 on Manchester City winning one of those. I'd even be more comfortable sticking £10 on Sunderland having a better chance in a cup compared to Liverpool. Personally, I can only see Liverpool dwindling in mid-table for a couple of years unless this owner sells up in six months (which is what he's probably planning to do).

iRaaave.
15-10-2010, 04:12 PM
Because manchester united fans always bash liverpool nd I mean manchester united are discusting!

Minstrels
15-10-2010, 04:15 PM
Because manchester united fans always bash liverpool nd I mean manchester united are discusting!
I 'bashed' Liverpool? I think you'll find I simply contributed my opinion on the matter, as I said in my first post in this thread I'd wait and see what happens, which I did. For the record, I'm not a Manchester United fan.

Conservative,
15-10-2010, 04:16 PM
Not from me since i dont care about football, but;

From Titch on MSN: Liver are not the most succesful club in UK history, u dont even know ur own club ha! There are joint with Manchester United and if you were to count community shield or carling cup Manchester United would be on top.
*Liverpool
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=who+is+the+most+successful+football+team+in+eng land

Pardon? First of all, please can you elaborate on what's disgusting about my post? Secondly, can you explain how you figured I'm a Manchester United fan please?

Aha but to be honest, Liverpool are one of the clubs I'll happily say I'm more confident we'll win something major before them. We're both out of the Carling Cup but out of the FA Cup, Europa League and the Premiership I'd be more comfortable sticking £10 on Manchester City winning one of those. I'd even be more comfortable sticking £10 on Sunderland having a better chance in a cup compared to Liverpool. Personally, I can only see Liverpool dwindling in mid-table for a couple of years unless this owner sells up in six months (which is what he's probably planning to do).

To be fair, Manchester City have really done well the last year or two, but in my honest opinion, as long as we get a grip before Christmas, Liverpool will be back in full swing for next season.

Minstrels
15-10-2010, 04:18 PM
as long as we get a grip before Christmas, Liverpool will be back in full swing for next season.
Mind me asking what you base your opinion on?

Mrs.McCall
15-10-2010, 04:25 PM
Well I'm a Evertonian so I'm sitting back laughing my butt off at all this.

StefanWolves
15-10-2010, 04:28 PM

You're making yourself look a fool...

Pyroka
15-10-2010, 04:38 PM
Well I'm a Evertonian so I'm sitting back laughing my butt off at all this.

Same, hee hee. Tomorrow's gonna be great, Evertonians are gonna be ripping the **** out of the kopites. Shame I'm in bloody work, won't be able to watch it :(

btw Matty you Man utd fan hiya LOLLL.

immense
15-10-2010, 04:40 PM
here come all the evertonians now liverpool are struggling

where were u in 2005 huh

Pyroka
15-10-2010, 04:43 PM
here come all the evertonians now liverpool are struggling

where were u in 2005 huh

dunno what youre talking about.....................

immense
15-10-2010, 04:44 PM
WHEN LIVERPOOL WON THE CL THERE WERE NO EVERTON FANS NOW LPOOL ARE STRUGGLING U ALL WORM UR WAY OUT

Pyroka
15-10-2010, 04:47 PM
WHEN LIVERPOOL WON THE CL THERE WERE NO EVERTON FANS NOW LPOOL ARE STRUGGLING U ALL WORM UR WAY OUT

nope dont remember that

iRaaave.
15-10-2010, 04:47 PM
You're making yourself look a fool...

Your going down anyway so wtf u on about?

Conservative,
15-10-2010, 04:50 PM
I base my opinion on dedication and loyalty to my team. If it doesn't work that way, then fair enough, but for now I believe we can pull it together in time for next season.

@Everton fans...what are you laughing about? You're 1 place above us, you haven't won a trophy for 15 years and yet you brag about how bad Liverpool are doing? Well LOL at you.

Andeeh
15-10-2010, 04:50 PM
Brighton v Liverpool at the Ammex Stadium anyone? but tbh I reckon they will be fine and hope they will be.

StefanWolves
15-10-2010, 05:57 PM
Your going down anyway so wtf u on about?
Coming from someone who supports Leeds... Riiiiight.

:LUFC:
15-10-2010, 06:06 PM
I hope Liverpool do recover from this, I'd love to see them back up in the top 4 fighting for the league.
But there is a part of me that wants them in the Championship, just so we can play them more often. :p

Also, iRaaave your the kind of Leeds supporter i hate. Saying teams are going to go down, when look what happened to us.....

Geraint
15-10-2010, 08:28 PM
I'd ******* love to see Liverpool go down. To be fair though, even with the old owners the team they currently have shouldn't be anywhere near the relegation zone.

iRaaave.
15-10-2010, 08:51 PM
I hope Liverpool do recover from this, I'd love to see them back up in the top 4 fighting for the league.
But there is a part of me that wants them in the Championship, just so we can play them more often. :p

Also, iRaaave your the kind of Leeds supporter i hate. Saying teams are going to go down, when look what happened to us.....

Do I care about other teams, no?

StefanWolves
15-10-2010, 09:27 PM
Do I care about other teams, no?
Awww your mature

craig1709
15-10-2010, 10:32 PM
Personally, I've always been a split supporter of Liverpool and my local team, Watford. And two years ago, when Liverpool beat Manchester United 4-1 at Old Trafford and so nearly stole the league from them, I seriously thought next year was Liverpool's year. Their biggest ever mistake with the team with selling Xabi Alonso, he was a brilliant player. They then finished 7th the next year and need to seriously buck their ideas up, or relegation is going to be a serious threat.

I'm glad however that the financial situation is just about sorted, and hopefully with the right backing from the board, they can mount a decent challenge next season.

StefanWolves
16-10-2010, 08:16 AM
Clowgon wannabe

Personally, I've always been a split supporter of Liverpool and my local team, Watford. And two years ago, when Liverpool beat Manchester United 4-1 at Old Trafford and so nearly stole the league from them, I seriously thought next year was Liverpool's year. Their biggest ever mistake with the team with selling Xabi Alonso, he was a brilliant player. They then finished 7th the next year and need to seriously buck their ideas up, or relegation is going to be a serious threat.

I'm glad however that the financial situation is just about sorted, and hopefully with the right backing from the board, they can mount a decent challenge next season.

Minstrels
16-10-2010, 09:54 AM

Listening to the interview on SSN this morning it's far from over, still a lot of messy court work to be sorted out in my opinion.

StefanWolves
16-10-2010, 10:05 AM
Listening to the interview on SSN this morning it's far from over, still a lot of messy court work to be sorted out in my opinion.
Hicks' £1bn claim will get laughed at in the court. The banks always win. Fact. More so in this case because RBS is partly owned by the tax payer.

Minstrels
16-10-2010, 11:01 AM
Hicks' £1bn claim will get laughed at in the court. The banks always win. Fact. More so in this case because RBS is partly owned by the tax payer.
All I'm saying it's not the end of a very long and lonely road for Liverpool fans.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!