PDA

View Full Version : New Habbo Project / Site!

Euphonick
09-08-2005, 11:38 AM
Ok, I am trying to create a new type of site for Habbo's and other's to use.

The reason I am doing this is because I am bored of Habbo Fansites but I don't wish to close my fansite.

I am searing for people to help build and run my site, but I also require idea's for what to make the site.

The site is www.hab-world.com (http://www.hab-world.com/), I have skills to create a full system for what ever the site maybe.

If anyone has idea's and wish to assist me then don't post them here as I wish to keep my idea's to ourselves. So just post stating you have idea's and you wish to help and I shall PM you about it.

Thanks,

iRoss
09-08-2005, 11:43 AM
I think what your saying has already been done by habbos.co.uk ?

мϊкэ
09-08-2005, 11:46 AM
what he said ^^

Euphonick
09-08-2005, 11:46 AM
I'm not saying anything, I don't have any idea what i'm doing with the site that's why i'm asking around.

PHP can be used for many different things, not just a system for users to login and post a few things.

GommeInc
09-08-2005, 11:47 AM
Hab-World.com I always knew to be a unique fansite because of the layout it once had =/ plus the idea is familiar to Habbos.co.uk where you basically have a site cloashed together with a forum system.

iRoss
09-08-2005, 11:49 AM
I'm not saying anything, I don't have any idea what i'm doing with the site that's why i'm asking around.

PHP can be used for many different things, not just a system for users to login and post a few things.

What are you saying then?

Euphonick
09-08-2005, 11:54 AM
I'm asking for idea's and staff, read it.

мϊкэ
09-08-2005, 12:01 PM
I'm asking for idea's and staff, read it.

i thought your site was fine how it was i was looking at it this morning, and i thought the layout was good and so were the ideas, do you want something like habbos? becuase im sure pez will help you out in giving you some places were you could find out how to do that

Euphonick
09-08-2005, 12:06 PM
Ok, i'll explain in a bit more detail.

I am bored of making the same old boring Habbo Fansites so I want to make something different, something either never done before or something maybe done a few times before.

You get me?

мϊкэ
09-08-2005, 12:14 PM
yer.. but What hasnt been done before!

Euphonick
09-08-2005, 12:16 PM
I know, it's either this or close the site :l

Any idea's?

мϊкэ
09-08-2005, 12:49 PM
you could just sell the site and make your own one on anything you like ;) i dont play habbo anymore so i dont really care!

Euphonick
09-08-2005, 01:09 PM
Lmao, the thought has crossed my mind but I was persuaded not to.

JoeComins
09-08-2005, 01:11 PM
Yer, Quite a lot of people are loosing interest in habbo and ust use this site for the website designing forums, I do anyway

If you want something to have mass appeal, make a habbo fansite sure, but also have a chain of site, containing music etc. This way, it creates mass appeal and more options and choices for the user

You see what I mean

Not quite an answer to your question but it is an idea like Fusox.com is doing

Euphonick
09-08-2005, 01:31 PM
I don't quite understand because Habbo Fansites are boring for me and others so I plan to make something new and interesting not just so I can have a popular site so that their's something new for others aswell as me to use and for it to be fun.

Fusox.com is just a directory full of free templates and scripts.

:Woof
09-08-2005, 02:12 PM
True nearly every fansite now is the same :l its gotten worse. I get bored of my site. habb-extreme.co.uk so i keep wanting to close it but others seem to make me keep it open :o

Ok Few ideas:

More Tuts (Html,Php Ect.)
Scrip Generators
More Flash Games

I know games been done before but i mean really detailed and time and effort has been taken.

:Blob
09-08-2005, 03:06 PM
Ill have a go at coding?

JoeComins
09-08-2005, 04:06 PM
I don't quite understand because Habbo Fansites are boring for me and others so I plan to make something new and interesting not just so I can have a popular site so that their's something new for others aswell as me to use and for it to be fun.

Fusox.com is just a directory full of free templates and scripts.
You dont really get the site fusox do you?

I meant, have like a habbo fanite, and include music pages and make it appeal to all users

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!