PDA

View Full Version : Stuck into college...

Samantha
15-10-2010, 01:09 PM
Well, as I have took English Language I have really grasped the concept of Grammar, lexis etc, and there is a Creative Writing group starting up. Well started up, it began last Wednesday during Tutorial/Workshop but I decided against going and went home instead.

If I like Reading and Writing would it be a good idea to go there even though I could potentially go home if I wish, I know if I went there I would finish early still anyway. But would it open up more choices for me.
Also, I never opted for Sport, and I got a D in GCSE P.E but I always loved things like rounders/badminton etc, would it be a good idea to make friends and stuff by going to there too.

And, linking back to the creative writing segment earlier on, I do love writing Original Stories, for example for my Coursework back in High School I wrote quite an advanced, suitable piece and got a B for it.
Which I was quite pleased about.

Any ideas?

Or I could, do one this year one next year, if I chose to.

Minstrels
15-10-2010, 01:53 PM
Well, as I have took English Language I have really grasped the concept of Grammar, lexis etc, and there is a Creative Writing group starting up. Well started up, it began last Wednesday during Tutorial/Workshop but I decided against going and went home instead.

If I like Reading and Writing would it be a good idea to go there even though I could potentially go home if I wish, I know if I went there I would finish early still anyway. But would it open up more choices for me.
Also, I never opted for Sport, and I got a D in GCSE P.E but I always loved things like rounders/badminton etc, would it be a good idea to make friends and stuff by going to there too.

And, linking back to the creative writing segment earlier on, I do love writing Original Stories, for example for my Coursework back in High School I wrote quite an advanced, suitable piece and got a B for it.

Any ideas?

:S:S:S

immense
15-10-2010, 03:09 PM
poor writing style. nah, i joke. get involved, might as well.

matt$
15-10-2010, 03:11 PM
I dont bother with classes like that, i go to college and get the job done, no faffing about.

Alex3213
15-10-2010, 03:36 PM

Any ideas?

lolol had to sorry.

Yeah like Jake said, might as well get involved. Give it a go, nothing to lose!

Samantha
15-10-2010, 07:01 PM
It means I find Grammar easy, and that's what we are currently doing in English ok!!

Inseriousity.
15-10-2010, 07:49 PM
If you have the time and committment, sure go for it. If not, why waste your time?

Fez
15-10-2010, 08:05 PM
It means I find Grammar easy, and that's what we are currently doing in English ok!!

You don't capitalize grammar.

Sorry.

I'm not sure what you're asking of us.

Samantha
15-10-2010, 09:44 PM
I chose to capitalize Grammar, I always do.

Fez
16-10-2010, 08:30 PM
I chose to capitalize Grammar, I always do.

Well, ironically, it's bad grammar.

Suspective
16-10-2010, 08:32 PM
If you feel you will benefit from getting involved in extra activities, go for it!
You have nothing to lose.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!