PDA

View Full Version : Is it normal to be PM'ed about other peoples posts?

Minstrels
16-10-2010, 10:54 AM
Just wondering because eSocks appears to think if someone posts pointlessly then it's my problem.

Hey Spuds,

The post you made here (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=670090&p=6772367#post6772367) breaks the forum rule A6 ~ Pointless Posting.

Your post was completely off topic, and as such I have PM'd you to remind you of the forum rules.

Please ensure that this doesn't happen again or further action will be taken against your account.

Thanks,
eSocks
Forum Moderator

http://i33.tinypic.com/zkfjuu.png

Special
16-10-2010, 10:55 AM
probs just an accident chill

Minstrels
16-10-2010, 10:57 AM
probs just an accident chill
I am chilled? I'm just wondering. If anything it's amusing.

Calvin
16-10-2010, 11:05 AM
I actually laughed haha, but yeah it's probably an accident. :P

Sarah
16-10-2010, 11:06 AM
Hiya,

I've contacted the Moderator to ask them if it was actually meant for you (I cant tell as he didn't edit any posts) - if its not meant for you the user notes will be deleted and corrected to the right person. Sorry for the inconvenience spuds!

Alex3213
16-10-2010, 11:08 AM
LOL :P

Just out of interest though, I thought they were meant to be nice and calm PMs? That seemed very formal and although it gets across the message, it seems too robotic tbh and I'm sure that in the past PMs have been nice and friendly for their first offense.

I dunno.

Josh
16-10-2010, 11:27 AM
LOL :P

Just out of interest though, I thought they were meant to be nice and calm PMs? That seemed very formal and although it gets across the message, it seems too robotic tbh and I'm sure that in the past PMs have been nice and friendly for their first offense.

I dunno.

Have to agree. If that was sent to a newer member of the forums, I wouldn't be surprised if they left.

Chippiewill
16-10-2010, 11:45 AM
Your post was completely off topic, and as such I have PM'd you to remind you of the forum rules.

Please ensure that this doesn't happen again or further action will be taken against your account.

I read that and I think he's about to chop my head off!

Sarah
16-10-2010, 11:55 AM
Can I remind people that this thread is in regards to a Moderation mistake, if you wish to complain about any PM's you recieve from a Moderator please use the relevant forums. The issue will be resolved when the Moderator comes online and Spuds you will be contacted.
Thread closed

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!