PDA

View Full Version : Creativity corner section

The Don
16-10-2010, 11:02 PM
Hey, this is based off the idea of bringing back the creative writing forum, but we could move the graphics forums ( habbo alts, other graphics and the graphic requests forum) together with the education forum, and add in a 'Creative Writing' forum, this section of these group of forums could be called 'Creativity Corner' as it's all stuff based around creativity. This would move the education forum from the section it's in and it would get rid of the graphics section. Rate and slate :)

Sharon
17-10-2010, 12:21 AM
I thinks that's really cluttered. The education forum is a totally different purpose (such as homework, school and teachers) and graphics is fine on it's own as it's pretty active and graphics is split into loads of sections.

emily965
17-10-2010, 06:21 AM
I agree with most part of this, the only problem that I have with this, is the fact that habbo alts may be merged with the other graphics forums (in your suggestion). I don't think it would be right to have the Habbo Alts/graphics forum under education/real life.

Jamesy
17-10-2010, 03:28 PM
I think Shaz has said it really, the education forum is for a different purpose and isn't particularly creative. Theres not really been any sort of splurge of creative writing I've seen to warrant a new forum either, particularly one that will be rearrange and abolish a key category.

Sarah
17-10-2010, 03:30 PM
I think the way the forum is currently set out is fine, there wouldn't be as much of a need for the current section you are asking for. The graphics section on its own is already good same with Education in General.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!