PDA

View Full Version : Trick or Treat - Ends 25th October

Yupt
14-10-2010, 10:05 PM
http://www.habbox.com/scripts/fontgen2/index.php?text=trick or treat&style=GreenHalloweenBig

Ghouls and Ghosts, Witches and Wizards, it's that time of the year again; Halloween. What people remember most about Halloween is trick or treating, where you march up to someone's house and demand sweeties, but what about the tricks? What if instead of receiving a treat, you got a trick. For this competition I want you to plan a Halloween trick to play on those unexpected Trick or Treaters.

Prize: 1 HC Sofa + 30 rep

Conservative,
20-10-2010, 09:10 PM
Get my two brothers to wear saw masks and black shirts and trousers then jump from the side of the house and shoot them with egg yolk and milk from water guns :)

j0rd
20-10-2010, 09:13 PM
Trick or treater: trick or treat
Me: smell my feet

junlong21
21-10-2010, 04:23 AM
Use fireworks to scare them first and jump out with a very scary halloween costume that will scare them for sure and then hold a electrical shock on your hand and shake their hands when you take their sweets.This should be an memoriable experience for them.

SNSDYoona
21-10-2010, 08:08 AM
Dress up as though you are the inanimate Halloween Decor for your lawn. Example: scarecrow, Frankenstein, etc. Be as still as you can. When someone walks by, jump out and scare the heck out of them. Another idea is to lay flat on the lawn, pretending to be in a grave marked with a tombstone. Imagine their surprise when you rise from the dead!

Cerys
21-10-2010, 10:28 AM
Hide in the bushes with a bush outfit on, and follow one person around for the entire time they're outside.
Then I'll begin to throw spiders which I collected earlier at them, and cover them in flower and egg.

:D

-Nick
21-10-2010, 10:33 AM
If it snows i would put ices water up the front the house and but a red cross on my door and saying beware

immense
23-10-2010, 11:16 AM
come out dressed as my habbo and as the trick i will say do they want to respect swap and they say yes and when they respect me i close the door hahahaha

Josh
23-10-2010, 11:25 AM
come out dressed as my habbo and as the trick i will say do they want to respect swap and they say yes and when they respect me i close the door hahahaha

dress as a creeper and go up to my minecraftians irl and pretend to be a creeper to scare them/for a laff

Jayy
23-10-2010, 12:19 PM
My brother and I use to hide on the rooftops with nerf Guns and when Trick or treaters came we would fire them at em. Then we would run inside and Get some Milk and walk to the door and when they said Trick or treat we would pour it on em as a joke :D

Apple
23-10-2010, 12:39 PM
If some trick or treaters came to my house, I would have it planned for someone wearing a a hockey mask (like Jason Voorhees) and wearing all black, to run up behind me and swing a real looking machete at my back. I would then fall to the ground and shout "Arghhh" with this person standing behind me looking at all of the trick or treaters through his terrifying hockey mask. The trick or treaters would think they have just experienced a murder and feel their lives were now threatened. So it would be funny to see them running away screaming for help. xD

Addresses
23-10-2010, 02:20 PM
Get a cannon and blast them with eggs :)

Nuxty
23-10-2010, 03:01 PM
Put my nan in a wheelchair and I'll open the door and hide behind it, then my sister can push the chair towards the door - God will they get a fright...

.:TRUTHSTAR
24-10-2010, 12:34 PM
get a bucket of red hot water and when somebody is sleeping poor it over them and run away as fast as you can leaving a note behind quoting(you look abit hot-headed)

LOL TY

matt$
25-10-2010, 08:38 AM
Offer them some healthy sweets, they'd be having nightmares for years...

Gina
25-10-2010, 10:33 AM
I did this last year:
I I brang my dogs with with me on there leads, The people said trick
I Released the dogs and they pushed the old lady over LOL :) We
got alot of sweets!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!