PDA

View Full Version : urr yeah...

dbgtz
17-10-2010, 10:17 PM
basically im sure this year 9 girl in my tutor, urr, "likes" me and i have like noo idea what to do if i am approached on this...

im year 11 btw.

hairpins
17-10-2010, 10:18 PM
run 4 cova xo
shes lyke 12 n yew r lyke 15 16
so rong on every level

Nemo
17-10-2010, 10:19 PM
Yer the gap from year 9 to 11 is pretty massive, even though its only 2 years. Id jsut be like no ty and run away.

Unless she acts/looks a bit more grownup, then fair enough. But most girls in year 9 look like kids these days

dbgtz
17-10-2010, 10:22 PM
born in january 97 (she was), not hard to forget considering she took up 2 days with "(name) party" surrounded by hearts, smiley faces and stars. Im in july 95. anyway thats besides the point.

hmm, if i were hypothetically to agree how would it be seen socially? i probably wont if i am.

edit: assuming she does approach, what do i actually say?

Nemo
17-10-2010, 10:30 PM
born in january 97 (she was), not hard to forget considering she took up 2 days with "(name) party" surrounded by hearts, smiley faces and stars. Im in july 95. anyway thats besides the point.

hmm, if i were hypothetically to agree how would it be seen socially? i probably wont if i am.

edit: assuming she does approach, what do i actually say?
As far as socially, its really not seen as something great (from what ive seen/heard of atleast). I personally wouldnt give a damn but thats just me.

If she does approach you, then you should probably think about whether or not you actually want to get into a relationship with her and just act accordingly :p

dbgtz
17-10-2010, 10:49 PM
if i was to say no what would i say...
its a bit different in the scenario cos i sit next to her in tutor so if i say the wrong thing ill be hated and get bored when the other person on my table is off :P also the fact of the age difference.

Samantha
18-10-2010, 03:16 PM
You have tutor together, that's strange.

Well, when I was in year 11 a lot of boys in my year dated year 9's. Basically people followed the trend so you could either set her straight or follow the trend.

You have to realise 2 years isn't abig gap Tom, it only appears to be whilst you are in school.

Basically if you like her go for it, because I remember my ex, I was in year 10 he was in year 12, yeah someone called him a peado but, I liked him, so you shouldn't listen to anyone else really.

Go for what you feel is right, if you like her, then go for it, some year 9's a lot more mature than given credit for.
If you don't like her, tell her so, that way, she doesn't feel you are leading her on, and then she can get on with her life and find someone else.

Blob
18-10-2010, 03:56 PM
Normally 2 years gap is fine - but anything out (e.g Year 8 with Year 11) is seemed as wrong. Girls normally go for older boys not in their year because they are more mature, so take it as a compliment and get in there :P

Also, what day in July? Your bday is near mine ;D

dbgtz
18-10-2010, 06:35 PM
You have tutor together, that's strange.

Well, when I was in year 11 a lot of boys in my year dated year 9's. Basically people followed the trend so you could either set her straight or follow the trend.

You have to realise 2 years isn't abig gap Tom, it only appears to be whilst you are in school.

Basically if you like her go for it, because I remember my ex, I was in year 10 he was in year 12, yeah someone called him a peado but, I liked him, so you shouldn't listen to anyone else really.

Go for what you feel is right, if you like her, then go for it, some year 9's a lot more mature than given credit for.
If you don't like her, tell her so, that way, she doesn't feel you are leading her on, and then she can get on with her life and find someone else.

vertical tutoring & you know my name? :P

anyway thanks.

@above (forgot to quote lols) thanks :P also 15th

Jessicrawrr
18-10-2010, 07:14 PM
You sort of like her back yes?
then go for it, don't worry what others think, 2 years is nothing.
You'd be a pedo if you was a lot older and she was that age.
just remember it's your choice, don't worry what others think.

matt$
18-10-2010, 07:17 PM
Why are you tutors mixed years :S + If theres grass on the pitch play ball.

Neversoft
18-10-2010, 07:29 PM
Two years is nothing. If you like her back then go for it.

Conservative,
18-10-2010, 07:31 PM
I personally like a girl who is in year 8...she's 12, I'm 14...but she acts very mature & she is VERY beautiful. But that's besides the point...as many have said, if you like her, there is no reason not to. In the real world, people have age differences in partnerships of anything to 25+ years...heck, my uncle & aunt are about 25 years apart in age...so 2 years really isn't a big gap. If your friends take the pee, then tell them to grow up...if they still don't, then they're not real friends because real friends support you in the choices you make..not make it harder.

Off topic; Vertical tutoring ;O interesting...

dbgtz
18-10-2010, 07:46 PM
Why are you tutors mixed years :S + If theres grass on the pitch play ball.

i like that metaphor

yeah vertical tutoring, should be 5 of each year group to a tutor but somehow theres only one of my year in mine? :S

hmm ill consult this person when theyre on aswell, ta all. Hopefully she doesnt do anything so life isnt difficult but yeah :P +rep to all when i can be bothered to dish it all out.

dbgtz
18-10-2010, 08:28 PM
oh ****

long story short, her friend knows her password to facebook so i thought id nose around
ill post it
http://i51.tinypic.com/28s0aqd.png
PLEASE be joking
also please hopefully she or her mate dont use this forum :P

Rapidshare
18-10-2010, 09:13 PM
I would switch it around and dump her...

One thing you gotta remember is that sometimes you gotta play nasty, this is the time to be nasty.

wiktoria
18-10-2010, 09:18 PM
Don't go there :P There's a big difference. This girl in my year is dating a year 11. When they hug it looks like they're related... so wrong

dbgtz
18-10-2010, 09:43 PM
I would switch it around and dump her...

One thing you gotta remember is that sometimes you gotta play nasty, this is the time to be nasty.

no that guys not me
i take it you didnt read the original post :P

Inseriousity.
19-10-2010, 03:30 PM
I don't think she'll approach you. I used to talk to this girl who'd have a crush on this guy for weeks and months and it was all rather strange but she never took it further than that. I don't think she'll do anything so just ignore it and let it pass. The fact you're even worrying about an age difference shows you're not really that interested. although...

I LOLed at the grassy pitch analogy :(

dbgtz
19-10-2010, 06:22 PM
I don't think she'll approach you. I used to talk to this girl who'd have a crush on this guy for weeks and months and it was all rather strange but she never took it further than that. I don't think she'll do anything so just ignore it and let it pass. The fact you're even worrying about an age difference shows you're not really that interested. although...

I LOLed at the grassy pitch analogy :(

I hope youre right haha...
also its not the age gap as such, more of what it means ie exam revision when she dont etc.

Judas
19-10-2010, 10:30 PM
forget the age thing. do you like her too? if you do, thats all that matters. maybe you might get a bit of stick for it but if you like someone you cant let others get in the way. or you could just keep it on the d/l

Special
19-10-2010, 10:36 PM
do you like her? if yeah, go for it

if not, tell her to go away and tell her she's too young while you're at it

qaxzsw
24-10-2010, 12:36 PM
I personally like a girl who is in year 8...she's 12, I'm 14...but she acts very mature & she is VERY beautiful. But that's besides the point...as many have said, if you like her, there is no reason not to. In the real world, people have age differences in partnerships of anything to 25+ years...heck, my uncle & aunt are about 25 years apart in age...so 2 years really isn't a big gap. If your friends take the pee, then tell them to grow up...if they still don't, then they're not real friends because real friends support you in the choices you make..not make it harder.

Off topic; Vertical tutoring ;O interesting...

no offence. but 12 and 14, is wrong like. not the age difference just the fact their twelve...

Jahova
26-10-2010, 04:57 PM
At that age it seems wrong to be going out with a 12 - 13 year old if you're 15 - 16.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!