PDA

View Full Version : EA Mess Up Again [Fifa]

AgnesIO
18-10-2010, 04:45 PM
Why is it that so many games are better on computer, but as soon as you get to Fifa.. it is ******* ****.

Yes, they have gone in to the next gen thing (at long bloody last), but it misses half the features the console version has. It is a brilliant game, don't get me wrong, but it is disappointing that they always leave the PC gamers behind.

Just out of interest, if EA charged the same price for the Fifa on PC as they do for the Fifa on consoles - BUT they actually gave u an up to date game, would you pay it?

dbgtz
18-10-2010, 05:17 PM
also, i personally dont understand why pc games are cheaper? Is it because of like sony/ms taking some $$ from the price tag?
that was kinda off topic but still, what features are missing?

AgnesIO
18-10-2010, 05:32 PM
also, i personally dont understand why pc games are cheaper? Is it because of like sony/ms taking some $$ from the price tag?
that was kinda off topic but still, what features are missing?

Any feature that wasn't on fifa 10 console pretty much lol

I am not sure why they are cheaper - saves me a lot of money though :L

I understand why fifa is cheaper though :l

Swastika
19-10-2010, 10:26 PM
Well what's different?

Richie
26-10-2010, 03:04 PM
Well what's different?

The features and its more realistic

Describe
26-10-2010, 08:38 PM
What's different in comparison?

If I had a PC capable of playing games over 1.8GHz then I would more than certainly torrent download myself a copy. I wouldn't buy it because I have it on XBOX360. The last time I played FIFA on the computer was 2000 with that Robbie Williams intro and that was brilliant, you should just download a copy of that game instead!:P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!