PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Dan.. I guess.

Samantha
19-10-2010, 07:22 AM
On getting debates leader.

All I'm going to say, I'll leave my opinion out of a congrats thread.

Shar
19-10-2010, 07:46 AM
WOOOOO DAN!
You will do a great job, well done :)

despect
19-10-2010, 07:50 AM
Well done Dan, you'll do a very good job! :)

Mark
19-10-2010, 08:04 AM
Well Done! I'm sure you'll do a great job! Also I didn't congratulate you on your promotion so congrats ;)

Dean
19-10-2010, 09:38 AM
Congratulations Dan! :)

You're on a roll with the jobs!

immense
19-10-2010, 09:46 AM
i'm sure there is someone better for the role but wd

Shar
19-10-2010, 09:51 AM
There's always going to be "someone better" in someone's opinion to be honest.
Well done and Good luck Dan :)

rnix
19-10-2010, 10:18 AM
what is with all the negativity these days! :L

Congratulations in your new role! :) Good luck dan!

Andii
19-10-2010, 10:25 AM
yay dan :) :) lol another congrats thread about ye :P :P hope you dont forget about your role as RARE VALUES MANAGER now :P :P

and cant wait till see what topics we will be discussing :)

Grig
19-10-2010, 10:25 AM
As much as I love Dan, there are many people who are suited for this job better as it's one that needs to stimulate a debate in a witty phrased way ;p. None the less, he's a nice guy and is trustworthy so can't go wrong!

Martin
19-10-2010, 10:44 AM
Woooo well done Dan! :D

I really wish people would stop looking at alternatives when people have been given these roles. There may be better people yes, there always will be in this world, however this time Dan has got it, and I'm sure his application was fantastic and he will make a real good go of it. Lovely guy, and I don't think it's nice to critisise when he's not even had chance to do anything in the role yet! :P

Well done Dan! :) x

immense
19-10-2010, 11:09 AM
As much as I love Dan, there are many people who are suited for this job better as it's one that needs to stimulate a debate in a witty phrased way ;p. None the less, he's a nice guy and is trustworthy so can't go wrong!

yeah, he's a lovely guy and i've had the pleasure of working alongside him. he will do a good job! good luck da noob.

Gemma
19-10-2010, 11:11 AM
Well done Dan, ignore all the bad comments, I'm sure you'll do great :)!

Josh
19-10-2010, 11:16 AM
Well done Dan in both jobs. I'm sure you'll be fine so just stick out the bad week you may get with feedback/

Inseriousity.
19-10-2010, 11:30 AM
-yawns- all these moaners about trivial things. debates leader isn't exactly the most time-consuming job in the world so he'll be able to balance it out easily. Well done Dan :D

Sharon
19-10-2010, 02:26 PM
samantha SERIOUSLY you actually moan EVERYWHERE

WELL DONE DAN :D

immense
19-10-2010, 02:31 PM
lmao i do love sam but i had to post on her page

Mr-Trainor
19-10-2010, 02:56 PM
Well done and best of luck Dan! :)

hairpins
19-10-2010, 02:58 PM
eye am so proud of yew well done huni oxoxoxoxx

wiktoria
19-10-2010, 03:21 PM
samanfa not happy as usual...... WELL DONE DAN XXXX
(btw just kiddin sam)

The Don
19-10-2010, 03:27 PM
Well done! I'm happy for you although a tad bit suprised that undertaker didn't get it, but I'm guessing with recent events that was inevitable. Anyway, again Well Done! :)

-Danube-
19-10-2010, 03:39 PM
Lol guys i was as surprised as you were that i got it, i put alot of thought into my application though so thats maybe why. I think the reason why i got it is because they wanted a different scope on things etc etc, if anyone wants to read my application you are free to :)

If i'm rubbish moan about me in feedback xxxxx

immense
19-10-2010, 04:51 PM
Maybe names were pulled out of a hat?

Grig
19-10-2010, 04:53 PM
Lol guys i was as surprised as you were that i got it, i put alot of thought into my application though so thats maybe why. I think the reason why i got it is because they wanted a different scope on things etc etc, if anyone wants to read my application you are free to :)

If i'm rubbish moan about me in feedback xxxxx

Bets my applications when I got the job was betta LOOL anyway go Dan sure you'll go great ;p!!!

immense
19-10-2010, 04:55 PM
p.s. everyone knows i like dan and think he will do a good job really, i'm only messing.

Samantha
19-10-2010, 04:59 PM
Congrats Dan, I go back on what I said earlier.

Well deserved you've been here long enough and I'm sure you will do well. Good Luck.

17-jamie-17
19-10-2010, 05:04 PM
On getting debates leader.

All I'm going to say, I'll leave my opinion out of a congrats thread.

Crack a smile, Wont hurt that much?

sammy
19-10-2010, 05:12 PM

Well deserved you've been here long enough and I'm sure you will do well. Good Luck.

lol changed your tune a bit

well done dan! xoxox

Jordan
19-10-2010, 05:20 PM
Well done :D!!

-Danube-
19-10-2010, 05:35 PM

You don't have to back down on your opinion. Yes some people may think that you are always moaning but i kinda don't see it like that (yes it maybe cliche to say this but..) you don't seem to be afraid of saying how you feel on a matter which can be a good thing. For example in my thread about sigs in graphics you said the negative things about my work which helps me to improve it.

The only thing that annoyed me was the fact that you seemed to take your annoyance on how Debates Leader was chosen out on me a little rather than keeping it separate (Putting .. I guess. in the title etc etc ) But i'm happy to see you have gone back on what you said. But don't back down on your argument you are making, it's a valid point which kinda has nothing to do with me as i didn't choose Debates Leader! :P

And yes i myself was shocked to get it but after speaking to Jamesy and Oli about it they told me they wanted to try a different scope on Debates this time and it seems that my application brought up different type of Debates than some of the others. Quite ironic how this is turning into a little debate all by itself!

Mrs.McCall
19-10-2010, 08:08 PM
Congrats.

Samanfa makes me miss ---MAD--- and his bans for negativity.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!